Export Gmail Emails to Outlook 2019, 2016 and Other Versions in Bulk
f you’re looking for a simple and effective way to export Gmail emails to Outlook, you’ve come to the right spot. Here, we’ll discuss the best techniques to add Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016, etc. It is usually recommended to import data using a well-known and reliable solution. We will present both a manual and an automatic approach. So, let’s begin.
Before consumers can learn how to import Gmail emails to outlook, they must first understand why they should add Gmail to Outlook. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most popular reasons. So, have a look.
Why Should a User Export Gmail Emails to Outlook?
Taking a backup of your Gmail inbox to an Outlook account can also be utilized in the following scenarios:
- If the person intends to permanently erase his or her Gmail account. Then, before deactivating the account, create a backup of the Gmail data.
- The most popular purpose is to protect Gmail emails against data loss disasters.
- Outlook has several enticing features that draw consumers in.
After determining whether exporting Gmail to Outlook is advantageous, let’s examine potential solutions.
The Manual Way to Move Gmail Emails to Outlook
- Log in to your Google account by visiting Gmail.com.
- Open the settings panel, and click the gears symbol.
- To access the Settings window, click the See all settings button.
- To access the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tabs, click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tabs.
- Select the Enable IMAP setting in the IMAP settings section.
- Conserve modifications.
The preceding sequence enables other email applications (in this example, Outlook) to connect to your Gmail inbox through IMAP.
- Outlook should be opened.
- Select Add Account from the File menu.
- In the account setup window, input the following information about your Gmail mailbox: your name, your Google account username, and the password for this Gmail box.
- Complete the remaining account creation procedures and click the Finish button.
So that’s how you may export Gmail emails to Outlook manually. Let’s have a look at how to add Gmail to Outlook 2010 and other versions using an automatic method.
The Automated Way to Add Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016
This solution is ideal if you don’t want to sync your Gmail account with Outlook to view Gmail labels. Using this approach, you may export all or selected mailboxes from Gmail and import them directly into Outlook. MacXtra Gmail Backup Software can download Gmail emails to Outlook. It outputs all needed labels and then, without pausing your work, imports the produced labels into your Outlook account.
1: To get started with the Gmail to Outlook converter, you need to download, install and launch it to transfer Gmail emails to Outlook.
2: To the programs screen, enter the credentials for your Gmail account.
3: From the Storage Option, choose PST.
4: Select the destination directory for the resulting PST files and the file naming option. And then click Start Backup.
5: As a result of this, the conversion process begins and once the files have been converted the notification will appears on the screen.
After saving the files, you may import them into your Outlook account.
Thus, the tool assists you to export Gmail emails to Outlook. Now, let’s have a look at some more advantages of the tool.
Why Should You Use an Automated Approach to Add Gmail to MS Outlook?
- Batch Conversion: You may transfer Gmail emails to Outlook in bulk with the Gmail to Outlook converter. There are no limits on the number of Gmail labels you may convert at the same time.
- Selective Conversion: Unlike the manual approach, which syncs all the superfluous folders as well, the program allows you to choose which folders you wish to export.
- OS Compatibility: Both Mac and Outlook are supported by the tool. As a result, you may now move Gmail emails to Outlook for Windows and Mac. Furthermore, you are free to utilize any version of them.
- Location Selection: The utility allows you to choose where you want your produced files to be saved. You won’t be compelled to store your files in a certain spot.
We’ve included both manual and automatic options to export Gmail emails to Outlook. The manual method involves syncing the whole Gmail account with Outlook. As a result, you won’t be able to export simply a subset of your folders. The automatic solution, on the other hand, works without Outlook and can also add Gmail to Outlook for Mac and Windows. The automated solution is all-in-one and enables you to migrate Gmail to Outlook as well as PDF, MSG, MBOX, CSV, PST, and more. So, have a look at both techniques and see which one works best for you.
Read the article to effortlessly Import Gmail to Apple Mail.