Export Gmail Emails to CSV in Bulk with Complete Reliability
You are presently on a blog that provides the finest and most efficient methods to export Gmail emails to CSV. So, if you’re seeking a solution to the problem, stick around on the blog to obtain the desired result.
Need to Export Gmail Emails to CSV Format
- To summarise, if you have a large number of contacts in your Gmail inbox and want to better manage and organize them as per their associated information, such as an address, CSV is the ideal option for you.
- The CSV file format supports a variety of filters, which enables you to easily filter your data without putting in a lot of work.
- CSV is a document file type that allows you to store a huge amount of data in a single file and also makes it accessible through mobile phones, allowing you to access your Gmail contacts and other data flexibly.
So, these are some of the common reasons to export contacts from Gmail to CSV files. Now, we’ll look at how to export Gmail emails to CSV files with different approaches.
Consider the Numerous Methods to Convert Gmail Emails to CSV.
We’d want to begin by discussing the manual approach. Using this method, you may export contacts directly from your Gmail account and its built-in capabilities. Therefore, examine it first.
The Manual Approach to Export Contacts from Gmail to CSV File
- Select the email that you wish to export.
- Then, pick the Download message option from the More menu (three vertical dots).
- After that, your message will be downloaded in EML format.
Note: EML format files may be opened in a variety of desktop email programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, and Zimbra.
- Following that, open a blank spreadsheet in MS Excel and drag and drop the EML file into it.
- You will now be asked with a new message; click Yes to proceed.
Note: Due to security concerns, the email will now open in a Protected View. To see the mail, click Enable editing.
- Your email message is now available in CSV format.
- Save the CSV file.
This concludes our discussion on how to export Gmail emails to CSV format. However, the disadvantage of the manual technique is that you will need to go through each email one by one in order to save them as CSV files, which is a lengthy process.
As a result, we provide a more straightforward and fast approach to downloading Gmail emails to CSV files. So, keep an eye on it.
An Automated Technique to Export All Gmail Emails to CSV
Gmail Backup Software is the program that saves you from having to manually save each Gmail email to CSV file format. This program enables you to bulk export Gmail contacts to CSV in a few simple clicks. It’s completely efficient and requires only a few simple actions to finish. Additionally, it has a slew of useful capabilities that you can utilize to execute a variety of tasks and easily export all Gmail emails to CSV. Therefore, let us go further into the instrument by first familiarising ourselves with its associated technique for doing the work.
- Launch the Gmail to .csv converter after downloading it from the link above. After that, input your Gmail credentials to connect the tool to your Gmail account.
- Once you’ve uploaded all of the files in the tool, you’ll need to pick the CSV saving option as necessary.
- Following that, you must navigate to the location for your generated files and then click the save button.
- Your conversion will now begin, and you will be notified when it is complete.
See how easy it is to export Gmail emails to CSV with this application, owing to its simple steps and batch conversion features. Let’s have a look at some of the main features to see what it’s capable of.
Find out more about the Gmail to .csv Converter.
- Allows you to export all Gmail account folders at the same.
- You may export certain folders by checking and unchecking them.
- It works on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Allows you to rename the resulting files to your liking.
- You can explore a suitable spot to save your CSV files.
- It is incredibly secure and ensures that your data remains intact during the process.
It is now extremely simple for you to export Gmail emails to CSV file format. We provided you with both a manual and an automated approach. The manual method requires you to export Gmail contacts to CSV one at a time, but the automatic method does not. An automated approach is an all-in-one approach that may also be used to export Gmail emails to PDF, MSG, MBOX, and other savings. As a result, we suggest that you try each approach to find the one that works best for you.