Convert Gmail Emails to PDF Manually and Automatically
Summary: We’ve put up a step-by-step tutorial to show users how to convert Gmail emails to PDF. With this article, you’ll find two alternative ways to save a Gmail email as a PDF.
Gmail is by far the most widely used communication tool among both professionals and regular users. Gmail is a web-based email service which can only be used when connected to the internet. What if you don’t have access to the internet and need to check your emails?
For such scenarios, you ought to have Gmail emails in a format that you can readily open. PDF is a file type that can be accessed by nearly any device. There are some additional advantages to downloading Gmail email as PDF documents that you should consider.
Why Should You Convert Gmail Emails to PDF?
- A PDF is a secure format that lets customers password-protect their contents.
- It really is simple to transmit on the internet because of the portable format.
- PDF files are widely supported by virtually all operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- PDF files may be accessed on a wide range of devices, including laptops, smartphones, tablets, and desktop PCs.
- No further software is required to view or open PDF files.
So, the benefits of PDF are the primary reasons why users can preserve their Gmail emails in it. As a result, in order to give you a better platform for saving your Gmail emails, we present you with every option. So, have a look at it.
Consider the Numerous Methods to Export Multiple Gmail Emails to PDF
The first way we’d like to discuss is the manual method. You may export Gmail emails to PDF using the built-in capability in Gmail. This approach has several limitations, which we’ll discuss when we walk you through the procedure step by step to convert Gmail emails to PDF.
The Manual method to Print Gmail to PDF
- Utilize any web browser to access your Gmail account.
- Choose the email message that you wish to save as a PDF.
- Open the email message you wish to print and click the print icon in the upper right corner. You may print a message from Gmail to PDF by pressing control + P.
- You will be presented with a new pop-up window. Click on save as PDF and then on the save button. If it demonstrates anything else. Select save as PDF and then click the save button.
- Verify that the PDF file is stored in the specified place.
Constraints of the Manual Approach
- To be sure, this strategy will not allow you to convert multiple emails to PDF Gmail. As demonstrated by the procedure, you will need to go through each email one by one in order to save it as a PDF.
- Thus, it is extremely time-consuming and stressful, since the time required to export all Gmail emails to PDF increases exponentially with the number of emails you wish to print.
Thus, in order to circumvent this constraint, we give you with an automated method to batch-print Gmail to PDF. Therefore, have a peek.
An Automated Approach to download emails from Gmail as PDF
The MacXtra Gmail backup utility enables Gmail to print multiple emails to PDF. It is a highly efficient tool that overcomes the drawbacks of the manual technique. In a few simple steps, it can batch-print Gmail to PDF. You are not needed to read each message before printing them. You simply need to pick the full folder and then print everything at once. Therefore, have a look at the technique that you must follow while using the automated strategy.
- After you’ve launched the Gmail to PDF Converter, you’ll need to add your Gmail account.
- Once all data has been transferred to the tool, you must pick the PDF option for saving.
- Then, specify the location and name of the resulting file and click the backup button.
Thus, these are the only procedures required to convert Gmail emails to PDF files. Now, let’s take a look at some of the advantages that the Gmail to PDF converter provides.
Why is an Automated Approach a Better Option for You?
- It enables you to batch-print Gmail to PDF in just a few simple steps.
- Allows you to choose which folders to convert and deselect the others.
- It works with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- The utility can save Gmail emails as PDF files with all attachments.
- Throughout the conversion process, it ensures the integrity of all your data.
- It has a very basic user interface that allows you to effortlessly convert Gmail to PDF.
We have provided you with all of the options to convert Gmail emails to PDF. The first method is the manual method, which allows you to convert Gmail to PDF one at a time by going through each email. The automatic method, on the other hand, allows you to save Gmail as PDF in batches and in a few steps. You may also use automated methods to export Gmail emails to MBOX, Thunderbird, Outlook, Apple Mail, etc. So, we ask that you go through each method and choose which one is the best, most convenient for you, and saves you the most time.