How to Convert PST Files to PDF With Attachments?
Do you want to convert PST to PDF without using Outlook? Also, are you seeking a technique to export PST files to Adobe PDF? So don’t worry, the answers to every question are available here.
The need for converting PST to PDF with attachments is growing by the day. Adobe Acrobat PDF files are essential for mobile users. The only file format that can be opened on both mobile devices and Computers is the standard document to be shown in court as digital evidence. Forensic investigators mostly prefer documents in PDF format.
Although Microsoft Outlook is a popular email application, for some reason, Outlook users export PST files to Adobe PDF or convert PST files to TXT format. However, they do not know how to convert Outlook PST to PDF without installing Outlook.
In the next section, we will provide you with a simple and reliable solution to solve the queries, so, before moving on to the topic, understand the user’s concern.
“Hello, I am currently using Mac Outlook, but for some reason, I need to export all my data to PDF format. Since all my data is saved in PST format, even attachments, sometimes I need to view my attachments. PDF supports mobile and laptops. So I want to convert my entire data to PDF format with all attachments. Please suggest me a direct solution to export Outlook PST to Adobe PDF.”
Reasons to Convert PST to PDF
- PDF files are safe to store data in the form of text, images, etc.
- Users can secure them with password protection.
- It offers two kinds of passwords: owner passwords and user passwords. A file is secured when a user password is added to it. The owner’s password, on the other hand, imposes direct limits on the PDF file’s content, such as copying, editing, printing, and data extraction.
- It is a reliable format to access and view anytime, anywhere.
- The court also accepts PDFs as evidence. It’s a legal file format.
Sequential Process to Export PST to PDF with Attachments
MacXtra PST Converter is highly-trusted tool in the software world. This tool allows you to convert all your Outlook emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes to PDF format with a few clicks. This toolkit is simple to use and developed in such a way that users can print PST files to PDF documents. Both technical and non-technical users can operate it.
- Firstly, download the software by clicking the download button above.
- Secondly, Start the tool on the Mac OS.
- Then you can add manually PST file by clicking the Add Files / Add Folders option.
- Next, choose the PDF option from the multiple file saving option.
- Choose the destination path to save the resulted .pdf file and the software also gives you an advanced setting like File naming Option choose according to your need.
- Finally, PST to PDF conversion is complete successfully, you can see the messages of completion.
Traits Features of the Tool
- Bulk Convert PST to PDF – This toolkit gives you a dual option, single or multiple PST files can upload from the Mac OS. Without changes and errors, it moves your batch Outlook PST files into Adobe Acrobat PDF document.
- Preserve Email Components – During the conversion, the software maintains your all email components like Bcc, Cc, Subjects, from, Date, Signature, etc.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy – This software is standalone software. After the conversion, this tool retains its original folder and subfolder structure. Don’t have to find folders after the conversion process.
- Support Mac and Windows Versions – This tool is compatible with all the latest and previous versions of Mac like 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 EI Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, etc.
- PST to PDF without Outlook – Users can easily convert Outlook PST files to PDF without having Outlook or any other email application. With this tool, you can easily print Mac Mail Emails to PDF.
Keep in Mind: There are several PST to PDF online solutions accessible on the internet, but they will not provide you with complete security. You have no clue who is running it from behind the scenes. Perhaps someone is storing your information in a database. To be honest, if you believe you are saving money but in reality, you may lose all of your data. You should not depend on any internet tool. Thanks.
In the above section, as we all know, Outlook is a very popular email client that can be used by both regular and business users. Hence, many users are looking for a solution to convert PST to PDF without Outlook. Therefore, I recommend that you use the best toolkit to batch-export Outlook PST files to Adobe PDF without any modifications.
Visit the blog to Print Mac Outlook email with Attachments