Extract all Attachments from Outlook on Mac
When we have to save many emails with various attachments one after the other, it gets laborious. Nonetheless, certain easy hacks exist to automatically extract all attachments from Outlook Mac.
We all know that email is the easiest method of sharing data files with other people to communicate. In addition, users send and receive many items, such as pictures, documents, and media file attachments.
Outlook is a desktop-based email client available on both Mac and Windows platforms. The database is maintained in the OLM file format by the Outlook for Mac email service. This program enables you to send, receive, and save emails, calendar entries, and notes, as well as save them as attachments. Many people want to download attachments from multiple Outlook Emails for various reasons.
“Hello, I am working as a manager in an IT company. I have to deal with thousands of emails regularly. And it’s too difficult for me to extract all attachments from Outlook Mac. Therefore, I am wondering if there is a perfect way to download all attachments from Outlook without facing errors. Does anyone know the best way to deal with multiple attachments? ”
Without wasting your time, let’s start the topic and get a reliable solution.
The Pro Method to Extract All Attachments from Outlook Mac
With the help of the MacXtra OLM Converter, users can instantly extract multiple attachments from Mac Outlook and other data items in a hassle-free way. This software comes with many features to solve users’ problems, like downloading bulk attachments or single attachments from Mac Outlook. With this software, you can extract attachments from any orphan OLM file. Some more tempting features are mentioned below:
To save attachments directly from the Outlook account using the Email Attachment Extractor would be the best option. It can be done without the help of any external application or support.
Marvellous Features of the Tool to Download all Attachments Outlook
The attachment extractor tool has a logical graphical user interface that is easily accessible to technical and non-technical users. The following are some of the advantages you may gain by utilizing it:-
- This software can download bulk attachments from multiple Outlook at one time without any errors.
- During the process, the software will maintain the folder hierarchy with complete email components.
- With this software, you can free-save attachments to the desired location using the browse option.
- There is no need to install Mac Outlook or any email client to run this software.
- Users want to convert OLM files into PDF format to print the documents. This software helps solve that query.
Note: First of all, you have to extract all Outlook attachments in an OLM file
Step to Extract All Attachments from Outlook
- First, download and run the software on your system.
- Secondly, upload the OLM file by clicking the Add File or Add Folder option.
- Now, all the OLM file attachments will appear on the software panel.
- Click on the select saving option and choose the TXT file format.
- Press on the browse option to save the resulting file in any location.
- Lastly, hit the convert button to continue the process.
The Drawback of the Manual Way to Extract All Attachments from Outlook Mac
You can manually download attachments from Mac Outlook, but the manual method comes with several drawbacks. Some are mentioned below:
- You can download attachments from each email one by one.
- This process takes a lot of time and effort.
- Your Outlook must be in running status as you cannot remove attachments from OLM files.
Finally, we have explained the correct solution to extract all attachments from Outlook Mac. If the user searches for the freeway method, let me tell you that there are more chances of losing your data and attachments as well. People don’t have much time, so they use smart solutions to save time, effort, and data.
Read other related blogs: Import OLM to Exchange.
Frequently Asked Question
Q) How to save the attachments from only the desired folders?
Use the Attachment Extracting tool of MacXtra, select the desired folder or set a filter option to download only the attachments from a particular folder.
Q) Where are the files extracted after using the tool?
The extracted attachments from Outlook will be stored on the desktop or users can select any location as per the need.