How to Download Multiple Attachments from Mac Outlook?
When we have to save many emails with various attachments one after the other, it gets laborious. Nonetheless, certain easy hacks exist to automatically extract all attachments from Outlook Mac.
We all know that email is the easiest method of sharing data files with other people to communicate. In addition, users send and receive many items, such as pictures, documents, and media file attachments.
Outlook is a desktop-based email client available on both Mac and Windows platforms. The database is maintained in the OLM file format by the Outlook for Mac email service. This program enables you to send, receive, and save emails, calendar entries, and notes, as well as save them as attachments. Many people want to download attachments from multiple emails on Outlook Mac for various reasons.
“Hello, I am working as a manager in an IT company. I have to deal with thousands of emails on a regular basis. And it’s too difficult for me to extract all attachments from Outlook Mac. Therefore, I am wondering if there is a perfect way to download all attachments from Outlook Mac without facing errors. Does anyone know the best way to deal with multiple attachments? ”
Without wasting your time, let’s start the topic and get a reliable solution.
The Pro Method to Extract All Attachments from Outlook Mac
With the help of the MacXtra OLM Converter, users can instantly extract multiple attachments from Mac Outlook and other data items in a hassle-free way. This software comes with many features to solve users’ problems, like downloading bulk attachments or single attachments from Mac Outlook. With this software, you can extract attachments from any orphan OLM file. Some more tempting features are mentioned below:
Marvelous Features of the tool to Download all Attachments Outlook
The attachment extractor tool has a logical graphical user interface that is easily accessible to both technical and non-technical users. The following are some of the advantages you may gain by utilizing it:-
- This software is capable of downloading bulk attachments from multiple Outlook emails at one time without any errors.
- During the process, the software will maintain the folder hierarchy with complete email components.
- With this software, you can free-save attachments to the desired location using the browse option.
- It supports all the latest and previous versions of Mac OS, like 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, and 10.8 Mountain Lion, etc.
- There is no need to install Mac Outlook or any kind of email client to run this software.
- Users want to convert OLM files into PDF format to print the documents. This software helps solve that query.
Note: First of all, you have to extract all Outlook data in an OLM file, and then convert it to TXT format.
Step to Download All Attachments from Outlook Mac
- First, download and run the software on your system.
- Secondly, upload the OLM file by clicking the Add File or Add Folder option.
- Now, all the OLM file attachments will appear on the software panel.
- Click on the select saving option and choose the TXT file format.
- Press on the browse option to save the resulting file in any location.
- Lastly, hit the convert button to continue the process.
The Drawback of the Manual Way
You can manually download attachments from Mac Outlook, but the manual method comes with several drawbacks. Some are mentioned below:
- You can download attachments from each email one by one.
- This process takes a lot of time and effort.
- Your Outlook must be in running status as you cannot remove attachments from OLM files.
Time to Say Good-Bye
Finally, we have explained the correct solution to extract all attachments from Outlook Mac. If the user searches for the freeway method, let me tell you that there are more chances of losing your data and attachments as well. People don’t have much time, so they use smart solutions to save time, effort, and data.
Read other related blogs: Import OLM to Exchange