Backup GoDaddy Email to Hard Drive in Batches
Summary: Do you wish to backup GoDaddy email to hard drive or another location? You don’t know how to do it since you’re not fond of such intricacies, do you? If so, please transfer all of your responsibilities to us. We’ll assist you in finding the best method for backing up your GoDaddy email. So, continue reading for an immediate response.
Table of Content
Why Should You Have a Copy of GoDaddy Data?
Backup, on the other hand, is a contingency plan that may rescue you from potentially disastrous scenarios. You may encounter problems such as a poor internet connection that prevents you from accessing your account to check emails. However, you may still be able to examine your emails if you have a backup of your emails in another place.
Other possibilities that may put you in a difficult position include data theft, account hacking, and forgetting your password, all of which may be avoided with email backup. Email backups ensure that you have access to your emails and that your data is secure.
Manually Backup GoDaddy Email to Hard Drive
- Add the GoDaddy emails to Outlook. Launch the MS Outlook.
- Go to the File option in the Menu in the upper left.
- Choose Open & Export and click on the Import/Export button.
- Select Export to a file and click the Next button.
- Select the folder(s) and choose “Outlook Data File(.pst).
- Enter a name for the file to be exported and browse a location.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.
The above step is to add GoDaddy to the computer in the Outlook data file format. It saves the files in a certain file format, whereas if we need to save the emails in a different format this method is not enough. Get the solution mentioned in the next section.
How to Save GoDaddy Email to Hard Drive in an Easy Process?
MacXtra Email Backup software is the most dependable and simple method for backing up your GoDaddy cPanel emails. It is the most reliable program since it enables you to store your data on your hard drive as well as other options such as online services. It’s also secure, ensuring that your data remains protected during the backup process. We’ll walk you through every step to back up a GoDaddy email with the program. So go through them to have a better understanding of how the tool works.
Step-by-step Guide for Save GoDaddy Emails Locally
- To use the GoDaddy backup tool to backup the GoDaddy email to hard drive, first download, install, and run it on your devices.
- Add your GoDaddy email account and password to the tool when the page appears.
- After you’ve uploaded all of your GoDaddy folders to the application, you’ll need to choose which ones you want to convert and select the saving option. We’re going to use PST as our storing format.
- Now you must decide where you want to save your files. Apply filters to get the desired result, then click the save.
These are the only steps involved in backing up GoDaddy email to a hard disc. Now let’s look at some of the benefits that the GoDaddy email backup offers.
Some Primary Functions to Export GoDaddy Emails Locally
- Bulk Conversion: Even with a big volume of data, the programme promises to save you time. It enables you to back up GoDaddy Email to a hard drive in bulk without any issues.
- Complete Properties Migration: The software lets you backup GoDaddy, email, attachments, contacts, calendar, and any other properties related to it.
- Selective Migration: If you don’t want to, you don’t have to back up all of your GoDaddy files to a hard disc or an online service. You may turn off all mailboxes that aren’t essential.
- Supported Operating Systems: Both Mac and Windows operating systems are supported by the program. You may also back up GoDaddy emails on any OS version.
- Advanced Filters: If you don’t want to relocate the whole folder but just want to transmit select emails from it, you may use advanced filters. To send certain emails, you may filter the email field or the time length.
- Make a backup of your GoDaddy Email in a Common File Format: You may save GoDaddy emails to your hard drive using PST, EML, EMLX, HTMP, PDF, and other formats. You may choose among Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo, and other services if you wish to move them.
We’ve made it simple for you to backup GoDaddy email to hard drive. It’s easy to use and has a lot of handy features. It also comes with a trial version that you may use to learn more about it. The demo version also enables you to Migrate GoDaddy emails to different accounts rather than saving them to the local drive. You may also migrate GoDaddy emails to Outlook. As a consequence, if you want to preserve your GoDaddy data in the easiest way possible, you must utilise the application.