How to Convert Apple Mail to PDF for Print and Saving Attachments?
On the internet, I have seen that many users are looking for a perfect way to convert Apple Mail to PDF. There are other questions that users are looking for answers to. Let’s look at some questions:
- How do I convert Apple Mail to PDF?
- How to batch export Apple mail to Adobe PDF?
- How do I print emails from Apple Mail to PDF?
- Can I only print attachments and export Mac Mail to PDF?
Here, we will provide you with a sophisticated method to solve all these questions. But before moving on to the solution, let’s take a look at users’ queries that are asked more frequently on forum sites.
“Hello, my name is Sophia, and I am the Manager of MNC Company. I need to save Apple Mail emails in PDF format to make them read and read only. Because I want to check the work done in a month by my employee, the problem is that the data for their mac outlook is really huge. Thus, I’m looking for a way to print exported emails from Mac Mail directly to PDF. Please suggest me a simple and simple solution.”
“I’m working on Mac Mail, and I’ve got some mailboxes, and I want hard copies of all these emails. A mailbox contains 500 messages, and it takes too long to click on emails one by one and read them. So, I want a direct and time-saving solution that can batch print Mac Mail emails to PDF. Please suggest any reliable solution that converts apple mail to PDF without any errors. ”
We also have the solution to Export Apple Mail to EML Format
Manually Convert Mac Mail to PDF
Due to the availability of PDF features, users want to export emails from Mac Mail to PDF documents. But they don’t know how to save a few emails as PDFs by using Apple Mail. So, with these steps, users can save a few Apple Mail emails as PDFs.
- First, open Apple Mail, and double-click on the email message that you want to save as a PDF.
- Go to the File option and choose the Export as PDF option.
- Then select the location where you saved it.
The Drawback of the Manual Method
- Users cannot export batch emails from Apple Mail to PDF.
- There is no option to save emails with attachments.
- During this procedure, you may lose your data.
- It takes more time and effort.
A Perfect Way to Convert Apple Mail to PDF Document
There are various limitations while using the manual method. To overcome this problem, we will offer you the best software named MacXtra Mac Mail Converter. This tool was specially launched to migrate several Mac Mail emails to PDF in bulk with complete Metadata. It also allows the printing of Mac Mail documents in PDF format. With the same method move Apple Mail to external hard drive.
Working with this tool is quite simple. Both technical and non-technical users can operate this tool.
Complete the Software’s Steps
- After installing the tool, select any one option between “Convert Emails” and “Convert Contacts.”
(If the user only needs to print contacts as PDF, then choose the “Convert Contacts” option).
- Then, the software fetches the data automatically by selecting the “Convert configured AppleMail mailboxes data” option.
- And if the user wants to load AppleMail data by itself, so “let me select the AppleMail mailboxes data” option. And upload Apple Mail by clicking the “Add Files” or “Add Folders” option.
- After that, select the Apple Mail folders that you saved as PDF.
- Choose the PDF option from the 10+ saving options.
- Finally, the software shows you a message of complete conversion.
Features of the Apple Mail to PDF Converter
- Batch Convert Apple Mail to PDF – With this software, you can save a single or multiple Mac Mail emails at once. This feature helps to save emails as pdf mac in batches.
- Keep Email Components – Many software programs do not guarantee the data. But Apple Mail Export to PDF Converter will not affect email components like Bcc, cc, To, From, Subject, Inline, Date, etc.
- Convert Emails with attachments – During the Mac Mail conversion, it keeps all the email attachments. One of the most crucial aspects of an email is the attachments.
- Support for Mac versions – The Mac mail-to-PDF converter was designed to work for both Mac and Windows users. It supports all Mac versions, i.e., 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, and 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- This tool comes with a free demo version, but it has some limitations. In this trial version, users can export up to 25 mailboxes in PDF format.
Time to Say Good-Bye
Lastly, transferring from one application to another is not an easy task. Moreover, we have mentioned to you the best solutions to import Apple Mail in PDF file format. We have also provided you with a manual method and its limitations. Users can opt for this solution to convert multiple Mac Mail files to Adobe PDF for portable data in a convenient way.