Get Emails, Contacts, Calendard, etc. in OLM to Excel
Many mac users are moving to the Windows Operating system. Because of some reasons we mentioned below. So, they are searching for a perfect way to convert OLM to Excel.
Your search end here, in this blog we solve your all query related to the conversion process. Here we will suggest to you the easiest and simple solution to Import OLM to Excel.
Behind the Reasons to Import OLM to Excel
- Excel spreadsheet is storing numerous contacts with accurate details in tabular form.
- OLM contacts are easily accessed in any spreadsheet program like Excel spreadsheet, Google Spreadsheets, and so on.
- In excel, users may manage their data in rows and columns.
- Most of the email services and email clients accept *.csv format.
- Excel files can be opened easily by double-clicking and OLM files cannot be opened.
Now, without wasting your time, let’s move on to the topic of how to convert OLM files to Excel on Mac.
The Perfect Solution to Open OLM File in Excel
MacXtra OLM converter is the reliable and most trustable solution. The OLM to Excel converter is a suitable and freeware application to convert OLM to Excel Mac. With this software, users can easily change OLM to excel without any errors. Let’s take a look at the features of the tools.
Peculiar Features of the Tool
- Import OLM file to excel man is fully secure to convert Bulk OLM file to Excel. After the conversion, it preserves your data in its original form.
- OLM to Excel Converter Online keeps To, Bcc, From, Subject, Date, inline, image, and heading, Text, Formatting, Color, and Hyperlink also.
- You can convert single or batch OLM files at the same time.
- The tool easily gets access to the email messages or contacts in OLM files. OLM to excel converter easily views and read the OLM file without any changes.
- This software is capable to import OML files to Excel without an internet connection..
How to Open OLM file in Excel?
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- Firstly, click Add File and Add Folder option to upload the OLM files.
- Thirdly, select the “CSV” file option from the multiple saving file options..
- Click on the Browse option to save the resulting file.
- Lastly, to start the procedure click on the Export option.
Now after completing the conversion you get the file, it’s the simplest solution. However, we come to the manual option to convert OLM to Excel.
Follow the procedure: How to Import Contacts from Excel to iPhone Contacts?
Manual Method to Import OLM to Excel
Users are happy to see the free method. That’s why we will explain to you the free method, but you need to import the OLM file in Outlook for Mac via the import/export menu.
- Select the Import/export menu.
- Then select the option “Export to a file”.
- On the next screen choose the “common-separated value” option and press the Next option.
- Choose the destination path that you want to save the imported file.
- Finally, click on the Finish icon.
There are two sides to every coin, good and bad. Just like the manual method has a good and bad process.
Manual Methods Constraint
- With the manual method, you cannot export attachments and other items except for contacts while converting it OLM to CSV format.
- This method takes your precious time and effort, and also you need technical knowledge to convert the OLM files.
- You will need Outlook in your machine for this process.
We discussed the multiple requirements of a user while converting OLM to Excel format. Also, we mentioned the manual method but it comes with loopholes and various other problems. So, to overcome the users’ problem we explained to you the best OLM to Excel converter to Import multiple OLM files into an Excel spreadsheet.