Import Excel Contacts to iPhone Directly Using iCloud
Summary: The goal of this post is to give people a quick way to import Excel contacts to iPhone. So, if you’re one of the iPhone users who wants to transfer their Excel contacts, this post will be extremely helpful.
There is, however, no direct method to import contacts from Excel to iPhone. Well, iPhone does not import Excel spreadsheet contacts directly. The correct procedure is to convert Excel to vCard format first. The vCard file format is one that may be imported onto an iPhone using iCloud or iTunes.
So, the first thing you must do is convert your Excel spreadsheet to vCard; the steps for doing so are detailed below. We have a way that will allow you to perform your assignment with ease. Consequently, see below.
An Instant Way to Import Excel Contacts to iPhone
CSV to VCF Converter is the most incredible and user-friendly solution to transfer Excel contacts to iPhone. It’s a simple app that allows you to convert your Excel files to vCard or VCF files so you may import them directly to your iPhone without any restrictions. It’s also a highly secure programme that ensures data integrity and allows you to transfer contacts from Excel to iPhone directly in a few simple clicks. The steps are listed below; review them to become familiar with them.
- Launch the programme on your Mac after downloading it from the link above. When the tool’s screen appears, click Add files or Add folders to upload all of your Excel files.
- You must pick the files for conversion after they have been submitted to the Excel to iPhone contacts converter.
- To import Excel contacts to iPhone, first choose a suitable spot to save your created files, and then press the export button.
Once all of the Excel files have been converted to vCard format, you may use iCloud to import them to your iPhone. If you’re not sure how to accomplish it, follow the steps below.
Steps to Import Converted Excel File to iPhone Using iCloud
- Navigate to www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac computer in order to transfer Excel contacts to iPhone.
- Click the Contacts icon in Excel contacts to transfer them to your iPhone or iPod.
- In the lower-left corner of the iCloud screen, click the Gear symbol and then choose the Import vCard option.
- You must then navigate to the folder directory where the VCF file was saved on your Mac machine and click the open button.
- Now navigate to the contact area of your iPhone or iPod’s interface. Once the iCloud account has been synced with your iPhone, you will be able to view all of the converted contacts.
Your job is now finished. Your Excel contacts have now been transferred to your iPhone 7 or other device. As you can see, the Excel to iPhone contacts converter plays a larger part because you won’t be able to transfer contacts from Excel to iPhone without it. So, let’s learn more about it so that we can uncover some further advantages.
Learn More about the Excel to iPhone Contacts Converter
- Easy User Interface: The utility features a very basic user interface that any user, whether technical or non-technical, may use without any help.
- Batch Conversion: You may mass import Excel contacts to iPhone using the Excel to iPhone contacts converter. The number of files that can be converted at once is unrestricted.
- Location Selection: With the programme, you have entire freedom in deciding where to save your generated files. You will not be obliged to save your files in a certain area.
- OS Compatibility: The Excel to iPhone Contacts converter works with any Mac operating system version. This utility is usable regardless of the version you’re using.
There is no direct way to import Excel contacts to iPhone, unfortunately. The proper procedure is to convert an Excel spreadsheet to vCard files, which can then be readily imported into an iPhone. As a result, we’ve provided you with an appropriate solution that allows you to convert contacts before transferring them from Excel to iPhone. The Excel to iPhone contacts converter is a fantastic tool that may assist you. So, check it out quickly to finish the work.