How to Take Mac Outlook Backup of Mac Outlook Versions 2019, 2016 & 2011?
If you have an email client, it’s a good habit to keep a backup of it somewhere, because there is no trust in the email clients. occur errors and corruption in the email client, it is a common occurrence. But, because of the issues, users are witnessing tremendous difficulties. If our email application becomes corrupted, contains an error, or is infected with a virus, so we should be careful. Alternatively, you might maintain backing up from time to time. That’s why today we are going to talk about how to take a Mac Outlook backup. Which is one of the most searched queries on the internet.
Here we will show you 2 techniques to take outlook data backup on mac by manually and professionally.
Let’s start the process of mac outlook backup and restore.
Manually Backup Outlook Emails on Mac
Here we will show you some steps to take a mac outlook backup manually. Follow all the steps which are mentioned below:
- Open Mac Outlook on your device and click on “Tools” and choose the “Select” option.
- Now choose the data that you want to save as back-ups like emails, contacts, calendars, and other data, and click on the “Continue” icon.
- And then choose “No, do not delete items” and choose to click on the “Right” icon.
- Browse the location and click on the “Save” icon.
- When the procedure is completed press the “Done” icon.
Drawbacks of Manually Outlook Mac Local Folder Backup
- The OLM file format is the only format available for exporting Mac Outlook data. There are no additional file formats or options available.
- Additionally, the OLM file may only be opened in Mac Outlook.
- Users can not preview/access the OLM file data into any other email client.
- Also, Outlook for mac must be installed on your device.
Pro tip: If you only want to access the OLM data file, use the MacXtra OLM file viewer, which comes with amazing features.
If you don’t want to face these kinds of issues then checkout method 2, which is described below:
The hassle-free solution to take outlook data backup on mac
Here is a trouble-free solution to take mac Outlook backup by using a MacXtra OLM file backup tool. This software comes with unique features users can take backups in any kind of file format. Also, the software allows users to save any orphan OLM file. Also, some interesting features are mentioned below:
Marvelous Features of the software
- Selected data Backup: Users can save selected data from OLM files according to their needs.
- Take a backup of OLM files with elements: Also, the software can download all the data from OLM files with all attachments, images, links, subjects, and other all data.
- No File Size Limits: Also, the software is capable to load huge data of OLM files without any hassle and restrictions.
- Support all OLM files: The software supports all OLM files of any version of outlook like 2019, 2016, and 2011.
- Multiple saving options: One of the best features of this solution is multiple saving options, users can save the data in any kind of file formats like PST, PDF, MSG, EML, MBOX, MHT, EMLX, HTML, and 10+ file formats.
How to Take Mac Outlook Backup and Restore?
First, you have to export all data from the Mac Outlook to take mac outlook backup, (the steps are mentioned above) and then we will save data into your desired file format to take outlook data backup on mac.
Steps to Take Outlook Mac Backup All Emails
- Download and run the software on your pc.
- Now upload the OLM file (which you previously exported) and click on the Next icon.
- Now all the OLM files data will appear on the screen.
- Next, click on the “Select Saving Option” and select any suitable file format from the drop-down. (I am choosing here PDF).
- Now browse the saving location and apply the “File Naming Option” filter.
- And click on the “Next” icon to start the procedure.
Also, this software comes with the free demo version, so go and download the software for free. but the trial version comes with some limitations like users can only convert 25 emails from each folder.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Around 2 years back I save my all-Mac outlook data as an OLM file from Mac Outlook 2016, so can I convert that OLM files by using this software?
Above, we explained the specifics of how to take mac outlook backup by utilizing a solution. Which includes the most advanced features, as well as the ability to download a trial version of the software. So, without further ado, download the software from the link provided. I hope you find the software to be useful.