How to Import Outlook Express DBX Files to Thunderbird?
Many situations come where Mac users want to import DBX files to Thunderbird. but they don’t know the way, don’t worry here we will show you one of the best and most direct methods to convert DBX Files into Thunderbird formats.
As we all know, Microsoft Outlook Express is a popular email client for Windows. However, owing to particular user requirements, Outlook Express has been overtaken by Windows Mail. However, most consumers prefer Outlook Express over Windows Mail. But, Thunderbird is the most widely used email client. It’s an open-source email client that does everything else. Thunderbird has an essential feature that achieves it painlessly.
Let’s see, the reasons to import DBX files to Thunderbird.
Reasons to Convert DBX Files to Thunderbird?
- Many sophisticated functions are available in Thunderbird.
- Outlook Express has a very poor response time while working.
- Thunderbird is an email service that is both open source and freeware.
- DBX files created by Outlook Express are very prone to corruption.
The Direct Solution to Import DBX Files to Thunderbird
Highly recommended software to convert Outlook Express DBX Files into Thunderbird formats flawlessly is MacXtra Outlook Express DBX File converter. The software has advanced features like bulk conversion, selected file and folders conversion, advanced file naming options, and other options, which help users import DBX files to Thunderbird easily. The software has a simple and easy-to-use interface for all users. some of the amazing features are mentioned below:
Features of the Outlook Express DBX File Converter
- The software imports DBX files to Thunderbird directly into the account with attachments.
- The DBX File converter can import the complete data of Outlook Express including email, contacts, calendar, notes, attachments, and other data.
- This tool preserves and maintains all the attributes and elements like Bcc, Cc, To, From, Date, Subject, Inline, Formatting, Images, Attachments, and other data.
- Users can easily select and convert the bulk and selected files and folders at one time without any hassle.
- The software supports all Mac OS including macOS 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, and 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- The software provides a simple and user-friendly interface for all users, which creates the software easy to use for technical and non-technical users.
- Also, users can easily save the converted data at the desired location as per their needs.
How to Import Outlook Express DBX to Thunderbird?
Here we will convert DBX File into MBOX format because Thunderbird supports MBOX format.
- Run the software on your Mac Machine.
- Now upload the Outlook Express DBX files using the given options to import DBX files to Thunderbird.
- Next, all the data of the DBX file will appear on the software panel, now choose the required data.
- After that, click on the “Select Saving Option” and choose the “Thunderbird” option from the list.
- Now browse the saving location to save the converted data.
- Lastly, press the “Export” icon to import DBX files to Thunderbird.
Now you will get the converted file at the selected location as a Thunderbird file extension. Now we will import this file into the Thunderbird account manually. All steps are mentioned below:
Import Converted Files into the Thunderbird Account
- Firstly, Open the Thunderbird email client on your Machine.
- After that, click on the “Tools” icon and choose the “ImportExportNG” >> “Import MBOX File” option “Import directly one or more MBOX files” option and click on the “OK” icon.
- Next, browse the location of the converted file and press the “Open” icon.
Lastly, your all files will import into the Thunderbird account.
Please Note: The software comes with the demo version of the software, which converts only 25 emails from each folder of Outlook Express. For bulk conversion, you must purchase the licensed version.
Time to Say Goodbye
Lastly, above, we’ve covered the basics to import DBX files to Thunderbird. In this blog post, we’ll go over some straightforward approaches to dealing with this particular problem. The technological solutions are discussed in this section. If you have technical or non-technical skills, employing an automated solution is the best option. These individuals will be able to quickly do this work without encountering any difficulties if they utilize the software provided in this article.