How to Import Outlook Express to Outlook? Solved
Import Outlook Express to Outlook: We all know that Outlook Express and Outlook are owned by the same parent company, however, due to unforeseen situations, Outlook Express has been discontinued.
Both apps were used by individuals and businesses. There are various reasons why people desire to import Outlook Express to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and other previous versions. Outlook Express is today’s email service with multiple functions for keeping messages, calendars, contact books, to-do lists, diaries, and so on.
Outlook Express to PST conversion is common while updating Windows. Despite the cause, users must convert DBX to PST, since PST is an Outlook proprietary format.
Also Read: How to Convert DBX to MBOX Files?
Reasons to Export Emails from Outlook Express to Outlook
- Only Windows XP supports Outlook Express, and Windows XP is susceptible to viruses. When consumers need to upgrade to Windows, they run into several issues utilizing Outlook Express. For example, Outlook is fully usable with Windows 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier versions.
- Outlook Express is a very sluggish software that causes trouble. But MS Outlook is fast and productive. And so forth.
- One of the main reasons to import Outlook Express to Outlook is that Outlook Express simply gives mail and contacts whereas Outlook includes mail, journals, to-do lists, contacts, notes, and more.
Direct Solutions to Import Outlook Express to Outlook
As we all know Outlook Express stores data as DBX Format, so here we will show you outstanding software for transferring Outlook Express to Outlook all versions 2019, 2016, 2013, and other previous versions is the MacXtra DBX Files converter tool. The software has mind-blowing and extraordinary features like bulk conversion, dual options to load data, complete data conversion, and other features, which are mentioned below to import Outlook Express to Outlook:
Advance Features of the Outlook Express DBX Converter
- The software provides dual options to upload single and multiple Outlook Express files and folders using the “Add Files” and “Add Folders” options.
- The tool can export complete data from Outlook Express including emails, contacts, calendars, journals, notes, and other data.
- Also, the software preserves all the attributes and components of emails including Bcc, Cc, To, Images, Inline, formatting, etc to import Outlook Express to Outlook.
- The software has a simple and user-friendly interface, which makes the software easy to use for technical and non-technical mac users.
- This software has a file naming option to export specific data from Outlook Express via Subject, Date, To, and from as per your needs.
Steps to Import Outlook Express to Outlook
Here we will export Outlook Express data in PST format, after that, we will import the converted file into Outlook. Because Outlook supports PST file formats.
Step 1: Convert Emails from Outlook Express to Outlook
- Download the Outlook Express software on your mac machine.
- And then upload the Outlook Express DBX files and folders.
- All the files and folders will appear on the screen and select the required data to import Outlook Express to Outlook.
- After that, click on the Select saving option and choose PST as the saving option.
- And browse the location and apply the filters according to your needs.
- Lastly, click on the “Export” icon to start the process.
Step 2: Import Converted Files into Outlook
- Go to the Outlook email client on your machine.
- And then click on the “File” tab >> Open & Export >> “Import/Export option” to import Outlook Express to Outlook.
- Now select the “Import to a file” >> “Import from another program or file” >> “Outlook Data File (.pst)” options.
- After that, browse the saving location of the converted file and select the folder where you want to import the data.
Frequently Asked Questions
3. I want to export specific Outlook Express data into pdf with the date, can I do this with this software?
Time to Say Goodbye
Users of Outlook Express often inquire about how to import Outlook Express to Outlook. We’ve covered a couple of different techniques for transferring data from Outlook Express to Outlook. Converting emails from Outlook Express to Outlook is no longer a difficult task for anybody. Whatever approach you select, be sure it is the best option for you and that it meets your requirements.