How to Copy AOL Emails to Flash Drive? Complete Guide
Overview: In this write-up, you will get complete and correct details on how to copy AOL emails to flash drive by using one of the best and free techniques. Here we will show you every possible detail on how to save AOL emails to a flash drive.
AOL is an email client, and users of this service often keep their data in a private portion of the service called the Personal Cabinet File. Nowadays, the vast majority of data is portable, and files are moved from one location to another via the usage of external hard drives.
The manual technique to copy AOL emails to flash drive is discussed in the next part, which will assist users in completing the task. The users will benefit in the long run by being able to transport their AOL Mail or other stuff to the chosen place.
Why Do Users Want to Save AOL Emails to Flash Drive?
If any of the data are damaged, or if you wish to copy AOL emails to flash drive, we recommend that you create a backup of the file beforehand. The contents in this folder are AOL email files and move this file, we only need to store your files in the My PC Filing Cabinet folder on your computer.
The backup of your AOL email data will assist you in transferring the files from your old machine to your new pc, where you will have to retrieve them. The information in the following section will assist users with saving AOL emails to hard drives.
Manual Methods to Copy AOL Emails to Flash Drive
Here we will show you manual methods to copy AOL emails as PDFs. All steps are mentioned below:
- Open an AOL Mail account.
- And then open the emails that you want to save.
- Now click on the “Print” icon from the top corner to copy AOL emails to a flash drive.
- Lastly, browse the saving option according to your choice.
Now you will get your AOL emails on a hard drive in PDF format. but there are some limitations, which you will face during the process.
Drawbacks of Manual Methods
- Users cannot save multiple AOL emails at one time.
- Users must repeat the process again and again.
- Time-consuming and lengthy process.
The Hassle-Free Solution to Copy AOL Emails to a Flash Drive
Capabilities of the AOL Mail Backup Tool
- The software is capable to load complete files and folders of AOL Mail account, so users can save the selected data according to their needs.
- Users can save unlimited data from AOL Mail.
- Also, the software can save all data including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and other data.
- This tool provides multiple saving options like PST. MBOX, CSV, EML, MSG, PDF, and other file formats. So, users can copy AOL emails to flash drives according to their needs.
- The software allows users to take a backup of AOL Mail at any desired destination as per their requirements.
- File backup software checks and uploads all account files to backup. The software saves emails with precision. No loss of folder hierarchy or email metadata.
- The software provides “Filter options” to copy and save specific data via Subject, Date, To, and from.
How Does the Software Work to Copy AOL Emails to Flash Drive?
- Firstly, Download and run the tool to save AOL emails to a flash drive.
- Now put the login credential of your AOL Mail account and click on the “Next” icon.
- After that, all the data of the AOL account will show on the software panel and select the required data.
- And then click on the “Select Saving Option” and choose any file format according to your needs.
- Next, browse the saving location of the backup.
- Press on the “Filter Options” and apply the filters according to your needs.
- Lastly, click on the “Start Backup” icon to copy AOL emails to a flash drive.
Please Read Me: AOL Emails may be saved on a hard drive for free, with a restriction of 25 emails per account at first. Then you may go ahead and buy the license key for the professional package.
Time to Say Goodbye
Finally, this article explains how to copy AOL emails to a flash drive for Mac OS. We explained why you should save AOL emails to a flash drive on the article. The first is the Manual Way, which has several restrictions that we have overcome using an innovative new method. The suggested tool is the finest and most dependable method to move AOL emails to flash drives as well as to iCloud and Office 365 if you want to keep your emails on cloud server.