Transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail – Grab Different Solutions
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for instructions on how to transfer emails from GoDaddy to Gmail. This post will show you how to migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail using both manual and automatic methods. As a result, we recommend that you read this page thoroughly in order to obtain an immediate solution.
An Instant Solution to Transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail
The most reliable and straightforward way to forward email from GoDaddy Webmail to Gmail is with Email File Backup Software. It’s a simple way to transfer all of your data; unlike the manual method, it doesn’t require you to go through a series of steps to backup GoDaddy email to Gmail.
The Manual Way to Transfer Emails from GoDaddy Account to New Gmail Account
Phase #1: Activating POP for GoDaddy Email.
- Use the login credentials to access your GoDaddy email account.
- After that, go to the POP settings tab.
- Fill up the Incoming Server POP option using the information listed below.
POP.secureserver.net Value of SSL: 993
Now, for the Outgoing Server, input the information below (SMTP).
SSL Value 465 for smtp.securityserver.net
- To successfully save the filled data, click the Save icon.
- After that, insert your GoDaddy email address and password on the Authorization page.
- Finally, press the Save button to complete the process.
The POP server will be activated in your GoDaddy email account once you’ve completed the instructions above. To finish the procedure to transfer GoDaddy email to Gmail, go to the second phase.
Phase #2: Disabling IMAP from your Gmail account
Eliminate the IMAP server settings from your Gmail account and replace them with the POP server in this step. To accomplish this step correctly, follow the procedures indicated below.
- Begin by Signing in to your Google account and selecting the Gear button under Settings.
- Select See All Settings from the Quick Settings menu.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP options on the Settings tab. email from GoDaddy to Gmail
- Check Enable POP for all mail choices here, then tick Disable IMAP beneath IMAP. email from GoDaddy to Gmail
- Then scroll to the bottom and click the Save Changes button. Then scroll to the bottom and click the Save Changes button.
Your Gmail account’s IMAP settings will be deactivated once you’ve completed the instructions above. Instead, the POP settings will be used.
Phase #3: Sync your GoDaddy email with your Gmail account.
- Begin by going to your Gmail account and signing in.
- Then, in the upper left, tap the Settings Gear button.
- From the drop-down menu, choose to See All Settings.
- In the Settings box, select the Accounts and Import tab. In the Settings box, select the Accounts and Import tab.
- After that, go to the bottom of the page and click on Add additional email address. After that, go to the bottom of the page and click on Add new email address.
- In the new tab, type the GoDaddy email address and click Next Step. In the new tab, type the GoDaddy email address and click Next Step.
- Fill in your password and click the Add Account button. Fill in your password and click the Add Account button.
- You’ll get a code in your GoDaddy email, which you’ll need to input and verify.
So, this is the laborious method to transfer GoDaddy email to Gmail accounts, which appears to be both technical and time-consuming. If you are unsure whether to employ this tactic, you may consider the automated approach, which is highly beneficial.
An Automated Approach to Switch from GoDaddy Email to Gmail
Email Backup Wizard is a completely automatic and simple method to transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail. Unlike the traditional approach, it allows you to migrate an infinite number of files at the same time in a few simple steps. We recommend that you complete all of the stages outlined below in order to fully understand the tool’s capabilities.
- Once the GoDaddy to Gmail migration tool is launched, input your GoDaddy email address and password into the program’s entry boxes.
- Once you’ve uploaded all of your GoDaddy folders to the program, choose Gmail as your storage choice and select which GoDaddy folders you wish to convert.
- Enter your Gmail login information. Depending on your needs, filters may be utilized. When you’re finished, click the save.
Benefits of the GoDaddy to Gmail Migration Tool
- It has a pretty simple user interface, so you should have no trouble using it.
- It allows you to transfer GoDaddy email to Gmail in bulk with no limits.
- You may use the app to move all properties from GoDaddy to Gmail.
- You may carefully move necessary folders and uncheck unnecessary ones.
- The GoDaddy to Gmail converter works on both Mac and Windows computers.
- You may select a date range and exclude attachments from migration using filters.
We demonstrated how to transfer GoDaddy email to Gmail both manually and automatically. The manual method necessitates configuring your whole GoDaddy account. The GoDaddy to Gmail transfer tool, on the other hand, is a well-known app that lets you save material in bulk and selectively while maintaining data integrity throughout the transfer process. The suggested software also lets you migrate GoDaddy emails to other alternatives like Outlook, Office 365 etc. As a result, weigh the two options and select the one that is most suited to your situation.