Directly Migrate Office 365 to Zoho Mail in Batch With All or Specific Emails
Summary: If you are looking for a way to migrate Office 365 to Zoho, then you really need to read this post. You’ll discover the answer to your problem right here, one that will let you select individual emails and folders to move in a matter of minutes. It is strongly recommended that you start the migration of your Office 365 email to Zoho Mail immediately by reading this informative page right now.
How to Import Emails from Office 365 to Zoho
The Office 365 Mail Backup Tool is the optimal solution to your questions about how to forward emails from Office 365 to Zoho. This application is solely geared towards migrating Office 365 account data to various alternatives including Zoho Mail. The application is purely efficient, asking you to enter your account credentials, select all or selected account folders, and then migrate them all at once with complete security. Moreover, the application requires few steps for Office 365 to Zoho Mail migration. You can check all of these steps below to find out if you need to do them.
Check Out the Step-by-step Guide to Migrate Office 365 to Zoho
- To begin, download and install the Microsoft 365 email to Zoho Migrator tool on your Mac. Once the installation is finished, start the software to migrate all email from Office 365 to Zoho.
- Once the tool’s window appears, enter your Office 365 email address and password in the appropriate areas.
- Once the Office 365 folders are available in the tool’s left pane, select them to migrate. Furthermore, choose IMAP as the saving option from the numerous available options.
- Now enter your Zoho email address and password. Set filters to find the results you want, and then hit the Start Backup button to switch from Office 365 to Zoho.
- The migration from Office 365 to Zoho will commence. In a few minutes, you will be notified that the data have been entirely migrated.
Consequently, this is how to import emails from Office 365 to Zoho Mail using the recommended software. Now that you have successfully finished the instructions for migration, it is recommended that you utilize some of the tool’s features. Knowing them will improve your understanding of the tool and help you decide if the program is right for you.
Discover More about the Microsoft 365 Email to Zoho Migration Tool
- It’s Simple to Use: The tool is made in such a way that any user can use it without assistance, regardless of whether they are technically inclined or not. Because of the tool’s user-friendly UI, even utilizing it for the first time won’t get you into trouble.
- It’s Quick: The program is designed to migrate a large number of folders in a short period of time. There are no limits on migrating Office 365 to Zoho in bulk. Migrating the whole Office 365 folders will just take a few minutes.
- Selection Mode: You are not required to move the entire folder structure if you choose not to. Once the folders connected with the Office 35 account are shown on the tool, the program allows you to select and deselect them. You may uncheck all superfluous items if they are not essential.
- Advanced Filters: The tool allows you to configure several filters options to migrate Office 365 to Zoho. You can specify a date range from which to move emails. You may also set the To, Subject, and From email, fields to transfer individual emails.
- Device Compatibility: You may migrate all emails from Office 365 to Zoho using any Mac-powered device. The program is compatible with all Mac devices and their respective operating system versions. You may employ any version of Mac OS, current or older.
Find the optimal application to migrate Office 365 to Zoho in this post. The Microsoft 365 to Zoho migration tool is the most preferred application for simultaneously migrating enormous quantities of data in a matter of minutes. The best feature of this program is that it provides numerous alternative saving options for O365. You may move Office 365 emails to Gmail, iCloud, another Office 365 account, Google Workspace, Outlook, and more platforms. If you’re considering moving your data to Zoho or any other option, we strongly suggest you utilize this tool.