Directly Migrate FastMail to Gmail in a Few Simple Steps
Gmail is a commonly used email service that provides a slew of useful features to help users communicate more effectively through email. Thus, if you utilize it to store your FastMail emails, you will reap additional advantages. However, if you’ve decided to migrate FastMail to Gmail but aren’t sure where to begin, allow us to help you.
Why Should You Migrate from FastMail to Gmail?
- FastMail does not have a native app for Android or iOS. There’s only one option is to utilize MailDroid. Gmail, on the other hand, can be accessed from any device, even a smartphone.
- Labels in Gmail are a much more versatile tool for organizing emails than folders since you can apply many labels to a single email.
- Gmail integrates well with Docs/Drive and Calendar, enabling you to quickly upload documents to Drive and begin working on them.
- Gmail is transitioning away from “Gmail Chat” to Google Hangouts. It has an effective chat system that saves all talks as emails. Each of these chats is searchable on its own.
So, these are some of the advantages of Gmail that persuade us to utilize it instead of any other email service to retain FastMail. As a result, to let you experience all of the advantages of Gmail, we provide you with the best method for migrating FastMail into it.
An Expert Approach to Migrate FastMail to Gmail Account
MacXtra Email Backup is a fantastic program that makes switching from FastMail to Gmail a breeze. This program is completely automatic; all you have to do is establish a FastMail account and choose Gmail as your saving option. That’s all there is to it when it comes to exporting FastMail emails to Gmail, including all attachments and other attributes. Follow the steps outlined below to have a better understanding of the processes required to accomplish the assignment.
Steps to Export FastMail Emails to Gmail
- Download the FastMail email to Gmail migration tool. Once downloaded, you must agree to some terms and conditions before installing it. Following that, execute it to migrate FastMail to Gmail.
- Once the program has started, you must input your FastMail email address and password to add your FastMail account.
- After the application has loaded all of the folders linked with your FastMail account, you must pick Gmail as the save option.
- Following that, you must input your Gmail credentials. Apply several filters to get the desired outcome and then click the Save button.
- The emails will now be exported. It just takes a few seconds and you will be alerted when it is complete.
Thus, the tool functions in this manner. Let us now learn more about it. We’d now like to share some of its most important characteristics with you in order to familiarise you with its capabilities. As a result, begin by familiarising yourself with them.
Advantages of The FastMail Email to Gmail Migration Tool
- Mass Email Migration: The tool enables you to forward your FastMail emails in bulk. If you have a big number of folders in FastMail and want to transfer them all at once, it is possible.
- Selective Migration: This enables you to pick which folders to export and which to leave. As a consequence, all of the mailboxes you don’t wish to transfer may be unchecked.
- Advanced Filters: Using the different filters, you may migrate FastMail to Gmail selectively. You may apply a date range and exclude attachments from migration.
- Compatibility with OS: The FastMail email migration tool is compatible with both Mac and Windows. Additionally, you are not restricted to a certain OS version.
- Maintain Integrity: There is no risk that the process of moving from FastMail will be halted or lost. Using the tool, you can be certain that your data will be safe during migration.
If you’re switching from FastMail to Gmail, you don’t have to give up your data; you may transfer it right now. Using the FastMail email to Gmail migration tool has proven to be one of the most effective ways to migrate FastMail to Gmail. It is entirely reliable and can do the task in a matter of minutes with no effort. We recommend that you download the app for the best experience.