How to Import OLM file into Apple Contacts?
You are a Mac user and you want to import OLM to Apple Contacts? If yes, then read this blog continuously. This article gives you every detail to import your OLM contacts into Apple device contacts including profile, and Address Book components using simple techniques.
Nowadays Apple users are increasing in every sector. At the same time, their worries are also increasing.
As we all know, Outlook is a widely used email client that comes for both Mac and Windows OS. It stores contacts, events, calendars, tasks, etc., but contacts play an important role in our daily life. No one can lose them at any cost.
The OLM file is the native file format of Mac Outlook. It does not support any other email client or application. Most of the users want to backup their OLM contacts to Apple Contacts for future purposes.
Not all the time Mac users can communicate with others via email. Therefore, it is better to import the OLM file into Mac Contacts to your iPhone.
Before moving on to a smart solution let us understand the scenario asked on various forums and platforms.
“Hello! I have been using Outlook for the past two years but now I want to import my OLM contacts into Apple Contacts. Because sometimes I need my OLM contacts on my iPhone devices. So that I can do my work and communicate with my colleagues from anywhere. But the biggest problem for me is that OLM files are not supported by Apple devices. And I don’t know how to import them to Apple Contacts. So, please suggest me a direct solution to import OLM files in Apple Contacts.”
Smart Solution to import OLM file into Apple Contacts
Users want to use simple techniques because they want to save time and effort. MacXtra OLM File converter is the most convenient way to import OLM contacts files to Apple contacts. Convert OLM to EMLX or MBOX format to migrate the emails directly to Mac Mail. This solution allows importing OLM files in bulk. This tool comes with many unique features some of them are listed below:
Entices Features of the Tool
- The software provides you a dual option to load the OLM file by “Select Files” and “Select Folders”.
- This software supports all the Outlook OLM files like 2019, 2016, 2011, etc.
- With this tool, there is no need to install Outlook or any kind of application on your machine.
- This OLM to vCard converter allows to convert multiple OLM files into vCard in bulk.
- During the conversion, this software is capable to maintain all the components like name, picture, address, profile, Email ID, business contacts, and other items.
Import OLM contacts to Apple Contacts – Step-by-step
- First of all, download and run the software.
- Secondly, upload the OLM files by clicking the “Select Files” and “Select Folders” options.
- Thirdly, all the OLM files will appear on the software panel, select Folders that you want to convert.
- Next, choose the vCard format option from the “Select Saving file” option.
- Also, the user can choose the destination location to save the resulting file.
- Lastly, click on the convert button to start the conversion process.
After completing this conversion you have a .vcf file, you need to import them to an iCloud or iPhone device.
Import VCF file into Apple Contacts
- Firstly, connect your iPhone device with a PC & log in to the iCloud device.
- Enter your credentials (Apple ID & password) to Sign In the iCloud.
- You can see the iCloud application, choose the Contacts icon from the list.
- In the lower-left corner, where you’ll find a gear icon for the Settings menu which will include Import vCard.
- Select the resulting vCard file from the location where you saved it.
- Wait a while, Wizard will start importing VCF files in iCloud.
- After successfully importing all the contacts the utility will display all those contacts.
After completing all the steps your OLM contacts are imported into Mac Contacts with all the details like First name, Last Name, Address Book, Email ID, profile pictures etc. You can view OLM contacts in any Mac OS or iOS system. You are free to access your contacts on any Mac iPad, MacBook, or iPhone device.
Time to Say Good-Bye
Lastly, it is not possible to import OLM contacts directly into Apple Contacts so it has become important for users to export them to another contact format first. For this process, you need a third-party tool to import OLM to Mac Contacts without any data loss. Also, this utility provides a free demo version to help you understand the working process.