How to Export Apple Mail to CSV / Excel Including Emails & Contacts Information ?
Do you have no idea how to export Apple Mail to CSV including emails and contacts? If yes then here is the best solution.
In this write-up, we will show you complete information about how to export Mac Mail contacts to CSV by using one of the best and finest solutions.
Apple Mail exports address book/contacts in VCF file format. But many users still want to convert Mac contacts to CSV files. For those users here are amazing techniques.
But before starting the conversion, let’s have a look at the Apple Mail and CSV file format.
Apple Mail is a renowned email application developed by Apple Inc. that is usable with a variety of operating systems, including Mac OS, and iOS. It enables communications via SMTP for email sending and retrieval, as well as POP3, Exchange, and IMAP for storing messages.
On the other hand, CSV is a standard file format for storing tabular data in a spreadsheet or database. To import or export information from applications that save data in tables, use a CSV file. Every column of the file is a data record, with fields divided by commas.
Why Do Users Want to Export Apple Mail Data to Excel?
“Hello, there I’d want to export all Apple Mail email data as an Excel file, including the date and subject of each message, as well as the sender and recipient of each message, but the difficulty is that Mac Mail exports data as EMLX. As a result, I’m seeking a solution that makes it simple to export Apple Mail to CSV. Could you please advise on the appropriate solution?”
“Hey there, I want to export my address book from Apple Mail to CSV, but the problem is that Apple Mail exports contacts as vCard (VCF), whereas I want a CSV file to open in another application. I’m not sure how do I export contacts from Apple Mail to Excel. Please provide the most effective solution for me.”
To overcome these obstacles, we will meet you with an awesome solution which is given above.
How to Export Apple Mail Data Manually?
Mac Mail Emails:
- Open Mac Mail and choose contacts from applications and open it.
- And select the contacts that you want to export.
- Next click on the File >> Export >> Export vCard option.
- Now browse the saving location and click on the save icon.
Apple Mail Address Book/ Contacts
- Open Apple Mail on your Mac OS device to export Apple Mail to CSV.
- And then choose the mailbox that you want to export and click right.
- Next, select the “Export Mailbox” option from the list.
- And browse the saving location and click on the “Choose” icon.
Hassle-Free Solution to Import Apple Mail Data into CSV File
MacXtra Mac Mail Data converter is one of the best and most highly rated software tools to export Apple Mail to CSV. This software makes it simple to convert Apple Mail data into Excel format. In addition, this software offers several incredible features. Because of these characteristics, users have faith in this tool. Additionally, this software includes a straightforward and user-friendly interface that is simple to use for both technical and non-technical users. Following are some of the outstanding characteristics:
Attention Please: This fantastic software has a free trial version. So, users may easily download the free version to export Apple Mail contacts to CSV. But the free version only translates 25 emails. If you wish to convert infinite data from Apple Mail to CSV, buy the pro version.
Incredible Features of the Apple Mail to CSV Converter
- Batch Conversion: The Mac Mail to Excel converter is capable to convert unlimited data at one time without any hassle to export Apple Mail to CSV including emails and contacts.
- Automatically Loads the Data: This software can automatically load the Apple Mail data direct from the default storage location. Not only this, users can upload the files and folders of Apple Mail data manually.
- Separate Options to Convert Emails and Contacts: also, the Apple Mail to CSV converter gives you two options to load the data separately “Convert Emails” and “Convert Contacts”. So, users can convert the data separately.
- No Need to Install Apple Mail Email Client: also, there is no need to install an Apple Mail email client on your device. If users have already exported data from Apple Mail, users can simply upload the file manually by “Let me select my Apple Mail mailbox data”.
- Desired Destination Path: The Mac Mail to Excel converter allows users to convert data and save resulting files into desired location path.
How to Export Contacts from Apple Mail to CSV?
- Download and install the software on your Mac OS device to export Apple Mail to CSV.
- Now select the Data that you want to convert by the “Convert Emails” and “Convert Contacts” options.
- And then choose between the “Convert configured Apple Mail mailboxes data” or the “Let Me Select my Apple Mail Mailbox Data” option.
- Next, all the data will appear on the software’s panel.
- After that press on the “Select Saving Option” and choose “CSV” from the list and browse the desired location to save to resultant files.
- And then click on the “Export” icon to start the Apple Mail to CSV conversion.
As you can see, the software does wonders, as shown above. As a result, users will have no difficulty downloading the software and will not waste any time.
Time to Say Goodbye
Finally, we covered everything about how to export Apple Mail to CSV, including emails and contacts. In this article, we discussed one of the most effective tools to export Apple Mail contacts to Excel files. This software offers several sophisticated capabilities, some of which have already been mentioned. The demo version of the Apple Mail to CSV converter is available. So, users may quickly and simply get the trial edition for free by clicking on the download button. I hope you enjoyed reading the post.