Delete Email from Rackspace With The Finest Manual & Automated Methods
Summary: The purpose of this post is to present you with several manual methods to delete email from Rackspace. Additionally, you will discover an automatic method to use if the manual procedure proves difficult. Thus, if you’re looking for an immediate answer to your issue, begin reading the blog to unearth all of the information.
The Manual Way to Delete Email from Rackspace: A Single Folder Erasing Method
- Utilize your Rackspace Cloud Office admin credentials to access the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- Click Folders in the Rackspace Email section.
- Select the domain that holds the mailbox that you want to remove if you have more than one.
- To the right of the Folder you want to remove, click Manage.
- In the upper-right corner, click Delete Mailbox.
Note: A pop-up window displays advising you of the services and data that will be deleted during the procedure.
- After reviewing the details and confirming that you want to proceed with removing the mailbox, click YES, Delete Mailbox.
- The mailbox list appears, and as you can see, the mailbox has been removed from the list.
How to Delete Multiple Mailboxes?
- Utilize your Rackspace Cloud Office admin ID and password to access the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- Click Mailboxes in the Rackspace Email section.
- Select the domain that houses the mailbox that you want to remove if you have several domains.
- Select the checkbox to the left of each mailbox you want to remove.
- At the bottom of the mailbox list, expand the Pick Action menu and select Delete mailboxes.
- A confirmation message shows in a pop-up window verifying the services and data selections.
- After reviewing the details and confirming that you wish to proceed with removing the mailbox, click Delete mailboxes.
- The mailbox list is shown, allowing you to check that the mailbox has been removed from the list.
That’s how you may delete email from Rackspace manually. However, there are several limitations and concerns with the techniques that you should be aware of before taking this route. So, have a look at these.
Concerns Regarding Manual Methods
- The process is complicated and requires technical knowledge on your part.
- A single folder or many folders may be deleted using the manual approach.
- If you remove the whole folder, you risk losing all of your essential emails.
- You won’t be able to remove certain emails all at once if you use the manual method.
So, these are some of the manual approach’s drawbacks that can be easily overcome using the next method. So, please have a look at it to see how it differs from the manual version.
An Expert’ Way to Delete Multiple Emails in Rackspace
EmailRaser Application for Mac is a quick and easy solution to delete all the emails from my Rackspace Webmail. Unlike the manual technique, it does not need any technical expertise on your part, nor does it compel you to erase the whole folder. It’s a simple program that allows users to manage the whole deleting procedure. We’ve put out a step-by-step automated technique that you’ll need to follow in this method. So, look through it and see how it differs from the manual version.
Detailed Instructions for Erasing All or Selective Emails from Rackspace
- Using the link above, download the Rackspace email Eraser software for your Mac device. After that, you must install and start it.
- To sync your Rackspace account with the application, you’ll need to enter your Rackspace email account and passwords after opening the software.
- You must now choose the folders from your Rackspace account that you want to remove by checking them.
- Individual emails may be deleted using a number of criteria, including a date range to remove emails from a certain time period.
- You may start deleting by pressing the start Erasing button. You will be contacted once all of the specified emails or files have been removed.
These are the only steps required to delete email from Rackspace automatically. Now, let’s take a closer look at it to learn more about it. As a result, we’ve defined many of its functions to demonstrate what it’s capable of.
Learn More About the Tool
- The tool’s UI is really simple, which enables you to complete the operation easily.
- Allows you to delete multiple emails in Rackspace webmail via batch mode.
- Decide which folders to remove and which to keep.
- Provides a filter option for deleting emails from certain email fields.
- Allows you to set a time period during which emails should be deleted.
- You may define a certain email size to remove emails that are just that size.
- It is compatible with all Macintosh operating system versions.
You may now delete multiple Rackspace emails manually or automatically using a number of methods. We’ve provided you with all of the options to delete email from Rackspace Webmail. You may examine all of the options and choose the one that is most handy and beneficial to you.