Convert HEIC to TIFF Files on Mac With The Safest Approach
The lossless file format TIFF, which is included with the Pro upgrade, uses a lot more space than HEIC. Since there isn’t much compression used in this case, the final product could enable somewhat better editing and higher resolution printing. As a result, TIFF is preferable to HEIC if you need to edit and print your photographs frequently. But if you have HEIC and wish to utilise them as TIFF, you still might be able to. To discover how to convert HEIC to TIFF files, read the whole article.
Some Advantages of TIFF Files Over HEIC.
- TIFF files are ideal for high-resolution, professional photographs since they primarily use lossless compression, which preserves the clarity and colour depth of the original image.
- TIFFs are excellent for high-resolution scanning, such as preserving up your original artwork and personal papers, because they provide remarkable detail.
- The file may store several pictures in a single master raster graphic and act as a container for smaller JPEGs.
- To save high-resolution photographs before editing and asset generation, TIFFs are an excellent choice.
What is the Safest Free Convert from HEIC to TIFF Images?
The most reliable and secure application to change HEIC to TIFF Mac is the HEIC Converter Tool. The programme is made exclusively to transform just HEIC photos into alternate formats. Among these are TIFF files. The utility is Mac-based and is compatible with all versions. No matter how many files you have, it gives a few simple steps for conversion. To determine each stage and what you need to do at each one, follow the instructions below.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert HEIC to TIFF on Mac
- Firstly, you need to download the HEIC to TIFF converter on your Mac based device. After that, complete the installation and then launch it to convert HEIC file to TIFF.
- Once the tool is fully working, you need to click Add Files or Add Folder option to browse and upload all HEIC files to the HEIC to TIFF Converter tool.
- Once all the HEIC images you have selected have been uploaded to the left panel of the tool, you need to select them for conversion. The tool only converts the ones you select.
- Now select the Save as TIFF file option from the various alternatives.
- Choose the location to keep your resulting files. After that, you need to click Save button to convert HEIC to TIFF.
Wait a short while. The conversion will be completed in a few moments, and you will receive a log report once it is completed. Some of the tool functions are listed below; if you wish to learn more about the tool, it is recommended that you go through them.
Find Some Traits of the HEIC to TIFF Converter Tool
- Simple UI: The HEIC to TIFF converter’ user interface is one of its greatest features. The GUI is really straightforward to use and understand. There won’t be any complications throughout the converting process.
- Batch Conversion Capability: If you have an endless number of HEIC files to convert, the programme is ideal for use. On a Mac, you can batch convert HEIC to TIFF and keep the image quality.
- Browse Location: You are not compelled to store files to a predetermined location by the HEIC file to TIFF converter. To store TIFF files, you can explore and choose a place of your preference.
- OS Support: You may run HEIC to TIFF Converter on any Mac OS version, including 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, and 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Use the most incredible tool that is now accessible to convert HEIC to TIFF format. The HEIC file to TIFF converter that has been given to you is an all-in-one solution that provides you with a number of benefits. You may convert HEIC files not just to TIFF with the programme, but also to JPG, PNG, PDF, GIF and a few more formats as well. We strongly advise you to finish your need with the assistance of this tool, and propose that you download the free version of the programme from the URL located above.