Convert HEIC Image to JPG Files Without Sacrificing Quality
HEIF/HEIC is an image file format that contains pictures encoded with the HEVC (High Efficiency Video Codec). When compressed, it may decrease file size by up to 50%. While JPG is a file format that may hold images using lossy image compression techniques ranging from 10:1 to 20:1. The compression method may decrease picture size without sacrificing image quality. So, if you must constantly compress files, choose JPG rather than HEIC. To meet your needs, we have provided a step-by-step approach to convert HEIC image to JPG, which you should follow.
How to Convert HEIC Image to JPG on Mac?
MacXtra HEIC Image Converter is the most efficient software to change HEIC image to JPG on mac. It is capable of selecting and converting a large number of files concurrently. Regardless of the number of files, converting HEIC photos to JPG mac will need a few seconds. It works with all Mac versions. In addition, it includes a broad variety of features that make it one of the best applications for you. We recommend that you examine some of its features below to estimate its potential.
Find Some Traits of the HEIC to JPG Converter
- User-Friendly: The software makes it possible for you to change photos from HEIC to JPG on mac in the simplest possible method. Because the utility has the most intuitive and user-friendly interface possible, the process of converting does not include any challenges.
- Bulk Conversion: You may convert HEIC image to JPG on mac in bulk using the programme that’s been offered, which is called the HEIC to JPG Converter. The number of files that may be converted in a single session is not restricted in any way.
- Browse Destination: This feature of the software enables you to choose the location on your computer where the created files will be saved. You have the option to store your JPG files in a certain folder or another location by clicking the “Browse” button.
- Maintains Integrity: Exchangeable Image Format, or EXIF, is included in *.heif or *.heic files. The programme is configured to keep each and every significant piece of information found in HEIC files. Both the Meta Data and the EXIF data will be kept intact.
How to Convert Multiple Photos from HEIC to JPG on Mac? Complete Steps
- On your Mac, download the HEIC to JPG converter. Once the download is complete, proceed to install it in accordance with the terms and conditions and start it to convert HEIC to JPG.
- To upload HEIC photos to the programme, use the Add File or Add Folder.
- Once all of the HEIC photos have been imported into the programme, you must choose which ones to convert.
- Choose JPG as your saving format from the drop-down menu.
- Browse the location to choose the best spot for your JPG files, and then click the Save button to convert HEIC image to JPG on Mac.
The HEIC files that you have chosen will be converted to the JPG file format in a few seconds. When it is completed, you will be notified of its completion.
Can I use the HEIC to JPG converter to simultaneously convert more than 1500 HEIC files to JPG?
The tool’s ability to convert images is limitless. You may change all photos from HEIC to JPG on mac in bulk
On my Mac running Yosemite 10.10, can I run the HEIC to JPG converter?
The tool is simple to use and supports the following OS: 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X. El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, and Mountain Lion 10.8. While utilising the tool, you may convert a HEIC photo to jpeg on any Mac version.
I need to convert my HEIC file to PNG in addition to JPG; can this utility do that?
The simplest approach to convert HEIC image to JPG is now available. The HEIC to JPG converter that is being suggested offers so many capabilities that you can do the process more quickly. You may try out the tool using the free trial version as well. The download link is located above. Get the tool going on your conversion as soon as possible.