Migrate iCloud Email to Gmail with Two Distinctive Techniques
Summary: This article discusses two distinct techniques to migrate iCloud email to Gmail, complete with contact list attachments and other properties. As such, you may think of our platform as a one-stop shop for all your data migration requirements. Therefore, to understand more about the methods in depth, begin scrolling the page.
Migrating from iCloud to Gmail may be necessary for a variety of personal reasons, but there are several advantages to doing so. For example, you may import iCloud mail to Gmail for backup and a more user-friendly experience, since Gmail offers more features than iCloud.
There are various advantages of Gmail that inspire users to migrate iCloud contacts and email folders to it. To allow you to make use of all of Gmail’s features, we provide a solution via which you may begin the process. So, let’s have a look at them.
Manual Steps to Migrate iCloud Email to Gmail
- Click the “Settings” gear beside the Search bar in your Gmail account.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Settings
- You will be sent to a different page. Select the Import mail and contacts option from the Account and Import menu.
- To transfer the iCloud email to Gmail, enter your iCloud id in the required area and continue.
- Fill out the iCloud IMAP Settings and then click the Next
- Then, from the drop-down menu, choose Import Mail and press the Import
The procedure will be done, and you will be able to quickly move your emails.
Although the manual approach to migrating iCloud email to Gmail seems to be easier, it does have certain limitations that you should be aware of before using it to switch from iCloud to Gmail.
Drawbacks of the Manual Approach
- Takes a long time: Manually importing contacts from iCloud to Gmail and other data might take up to 24 hours, and the time may grow depending on the quantity of data you have.
- No Mailbox Selection: You will not be prompted to pick folders when importing iCloud mail to Gmail. You must import overall folders whether you wish to or not.
- No Filtration: If you simply want to transfer certain emails, you won’t be able to do so since such capabilities aren’t accessible in the manual procedure.
These are some of the disadvantages of the manual approach to migrating iCloud to Gmail. As a result, our next strategy isn’t just about forwarding your iCloud email to Gmail; it’s also about getting over all of these limitations. So, have a look at it.
A User-Centered Approach to Save iCloud Data to Gmail
The MacXtra Email Backup program is the best way to get past all of the limitations that you may encounter while manually exporting iCloud email to Gmail. It’s a one-stop shop to transfer iCloud to Gmail, either completely or selectively. You will have entire control over the process and will be able to handle the conversion to your liking. We welcome you to have a look at the procedure to see what you’ll need to accomplish using the automated method.
Steps to Forward Email from iCloud to Gmail with Manual Approach
- To begin, download, install, and run the program to migrate iCloud email to Gmail. Once the program has started, enter your iCloud address and password to connect it to your iCloud account.
- Your iCloud account’s folders have now been uploaded to the iCloud to Gmail transfer tool. Following that, you’ll need to pick Gmail as the saving option and also the folders to migrate.
- Now you must provide the program with your Gmail email account and password. You may use a variety of criteria to facilitate selective migration and then click the save button.
So, that’s how you can automatically export contacts from iCloud to Gmail with all emails and attachments. The automated technique seems to be much more straightforward than the manual procedure. Let’s take a closer look at the tool to have a better understanding of it.
Find Some Traits of the iCloud to Gmail Transfer Tool
- For the user’s comfort, it offers a highly user-friendly interface.
- It can migrate iCloud email to Gmail in bulk in three simple steps,.
- During the transfer process, you may choose and deselect folders.
- It may export iCloud contacts to Gmail as well as attachments and other data.
- Filters are available to help you move emails from certain times and fields.
- You may use the tool to migrate iCloud mail to Gmail on Mac and Windows.
- It’s entirely safe and secure, and it keeps all of your information protected.
We’ve provided you with two options to migrate iCloud email to Gmail accounts. To forward emails from iCloud to Gmail, you may use either a manual or an automatic method. However, the manual technique necessitates technical expertise and does not enable you to manage the process. The user-centric automated technique enables you to accomplish a lot of things throughout the process.