Export iCloud Contacts as CSV in Bulk While Keeping Data Intact
Summary: This tutorial will walk you through the whole process to export iCloud contacts as CSV while keeping all of the data intact. So, if you’re looking for anything similar, it’s worth reading this post to fix your problem right now.
Need to Export iCloud Contacts to Excel
- CSV is the preferable option if you have a large number of contacts in your iCloud account and desire to manage and organize them more effectively based on their associated information, such as addresses.
- The CSV file format has a variety of filters that simplify the process of filtering your data without requiring a great deal of work.
- CSV is a document file type that enables you to store a big amount of data in one file and retrieve it from your phone, allowing you to access your iCloud contacts and other data while on the road.
So, these are some of the amazing advantages of using the CSV format to better manage your iCloud contacts. As a result, we provide you with the ideal strategy so that you can get down to business. So, go ahead and have a look at it.
An Ultimate Way to Export iCloud Contacts as CSV
MacXtra Email backup program exports iCloud emails to CSV in a few easy steps while preserving their integrity. iCloud to CSV Exporter is a feature-rich solution for migrating iCloud data. It has a variety of features that work in concert to make exporting as straightforward as possible. Additionally, the technique for exporting Gmail emails to CSV is rather straightforward, requiring just two steps. Therefore, acquaint yourself with the processes before ensuring that you do not encounter any hurdles when completing the work.
Step-by-step Process to Save iCloud Contacts as CSV
- Download the iCloud to CSV converter on your device. After that, you need to agree to some terms and conditions to install it. Once done, launch it to export iCloud contacts as CSV.
- After launching the tool, you need to add your iCloud account to the tool by entering your iCloud credentials.
- After all the folders associated with your iCloud account are loaded into the tool, you need to select CSV as the save option.
- After that, you need to apply different filters to get the desired result and then press the Save.
- The process of exporting the contacts will now start. It only takes a few moments and once it’s done you’ll be notified.
Thus, this is how the tool operates. Now, let’s discover more about it. We’d now like to discuss some of its key features with you in order to familiarise you with its possibilities. Therefore, begin by becoming acquainted with them.
Explore Some Benefits of the iCloud to CSV Converter
- Batch Data Transfer: The utility operates in a highly efficient manner. It facilitates mass export iCloud contacts as CSV. Even if you have an endless number of contacts, you may convert them all at the same time and in the shortest period of time possible.
- Data Selection: You are not obligated to export all of your contacts by using the iCloud to CSV converter unless you agree. It lets you choose and deselect folders, so you can convert just the ones you desire.
- Location Selection: You may choose the destination of the resultant iCloud files. No request will be made to save them to a predetermined place.
- Advanced Filters: You may use a variety of filters, such as date ranges to export just certain data. All you have to do now is enter the start and end dates and hit the save button.
- Operating System Compatibility: You may export iCloud contacts to Excel on Mac and Windows devices. Additionally, this utility is compatible with all versions of them.
You may now easily export iCloud contacts as CSV in the shortest time possible. We’ve given you with a straightforward technique for converting all of your account contacts at once. It also comes with a free demo version that you may use to test the tool’s capabilities. So, all we can say is that the tool is an excellent choice for anybody looking for a quick and easy solution to export iCloud contacts to Excel.