How to Extract All Attachments from Thunderbird Account?
Extracting attachments has proven to be the most difficult process; this applies to all accounts, not just Thunderbird accounts. The fastest way to extract all attachments from Thunderbird is something that many people are asking for. If you’re one of those users, you can finally find a solution here. The purpose of this article is to provide users with the best and safest method for saving attachments from numerous emails in their Thunderbird accounts. To find your ideal answer, gently scroll down.
Hello, I’ve been using my Thunderbird account for many years and have amassed a large number of messages. I simply need to remove attachments from them, but I cannot find a suitable solution. Extraction of attachments from them one by one is highly time consuming; hence, I want a programme that simplifies this job. Can someone provide the simplest method to extract attachments from Thunderbird?
How Do I Extract Attachments from Thunderbird? The Best Answer
MBOX Attachment Extractor is a powerful programme for downloading multiple attachments from a Thunderbird account. The application is exceptionally rapid and efficient, enabling you to pick Thunderbird files or folders and collect attachments from them all at once in a single operation. If you need files from an email, you don’t have to read it all. Simply pick as many Thunderbird files or folders as you like and extract attachments with a few clicks. You may read the whole tutorial below to discover how the tool works.
Step-by-step Procedure to Extract All Attachments from Thunderbird
- Download the Thunderbird Attachment Extractor application on your Mac computer. After that, begin the process of installing it. When the installation is complete, begin the process to Thunderbird remove attachments from multiple emails.
- When the application has been launched, you will need to add the Thunderbird file to the programme interface by using the Add File(s) or Add Folder buttons (s).
- When you want Thunderbird save all attachments from multiple emails, choose the MBOX file that contains the document that is attached.
- Choose where you want to save the file, and then choose the filter option that allows you to selectively extract files, as well as the attachment type, its extension, and its size.
- Simply pressing the “Extract” button will kick off the process to extract attachments from Thunderbird, and after a few minutes, a notice will appear on the screen along with the display.
Following the conclusion of the extraction procedure, we would like to provide you with some further information about the tool. Examine the following to learn more about the capabilities of the programme that extract all attachments from Thunderbird. We have included a description of some of the features that the tool has.
Learn More about the Thunderbird Attachment Extractor
- Ease of Use: One of the best features of the software is how simple it is to use. It was made in such a manner that anybody, regardless of experience or background, may use it to extract all attachments from Thunderbird.
- Bulk Extraction: The program’s mass extraction capability allows for the simultaneous retrieval of an unlimited number of attachments from the user’s Thunderbird account or folders. When extracting many attachments in bulk, the programme does not disclose any problems or impose any constraints.
- Select Target Location: Thunderbird attachment extractor gives you the option to browse to a specific area to store your output. You may accomplish this by clicking the Browse Location option.
- OS Support: When software is described as “compatible with Mas OS,” it means that Macs can successfully install and run the application. On 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan and 10.12 Sierra, you have the option to extract attachments from Thunderbird.
- Advanced Filters: Even though you may download numerous attachments at once, you can pick and choose which ones to download with the use of the extensive filters in Tool. Downloaded files may be sorted in several ways, including by date, size, file extension, and email address.
The Thunderbird Attachment Extractor is the best tool to extract all attachments from Thunderbird. It is easy to use, requiring just a brief procedure to Thunderbird save attachments from multiple emails, and gives several advantages. It provides a number of the most cutting-edge features to make your task more perfect and fun. Additionally, the tool may retrieve attachments from Apple Mail and other accounts. Therefore, if you need to recover attachments from Thunderbird or any other account that supports MBOX files, download the application.
You May Also Find the Steps to;
1: Extract Attachments from Hotmail
2: Extract Attachments from Yahoo Mail