Download Attachment from Apple Mail Account in Batch
Overview: While the majority of email clients allow you to extract numerous emails or other pieces of data at once, they still do not have the ability to save multiple attachments simultaneously. Mac Mail is one of these clients. Saving attachments from each email one at a time takes time and is difficult. However, if you wish to download attachment from Apple Mail in bulk at once, keep reading.
The Best Way to Download Attachment from Apple Mail Program
One of the finest programs for saving many attachments from a Mac Mail account at once is MacXtra Email Attachment Extractor. You will not be prompted by the program to examine each email in order to access its attachments. You may extract your files simultaneously from any number of folders with this Mac Mail attachment Extractor, even without opening any of them. This Mac-based program strives to protect your data during the extraction process and is quite secure. To establish what you need to do when utilizing the tool, we advise you to complete the stages listed below in their entirety.
Step-by-step Process to Save Attachment from Mac Mail
- The first step is to download the Mac Mail attachment extractor on your Mac by clicking on the icon above. To save multiple attachments from Apple Mail, you must then install it, and lastly execute it.
- After you’ve accessed the tool, enter your iCloud email address and password in the appropriate areas. Then you must click the login.
- You must choose all of the folders linked with your account after they have been imported into the program. You must also select the destination spot where your attachment files will be saved.
- At this point, you can apply numerous filters. Filters are provided for downloading attachments of a certain size or at a specified time. Set them according to your preferences.
- After that, you must press the Start Extraction button to start the process of downloading attachments from the Apple Mail program.
So, with the tool’s aid, that is how you may download attachment from the Mac Mail account. Following the extraction method, the next thing we’d like to share with you about the tool is its functionality. If you prefer to know the tool’s benefits, go over them.
Read More about the Mac Mail Attachment Extractor
- Ease of Use: One of the best features of the Mac Mail attachment Extractor is how simple it is to use. It’s designed in a way that makes it possible for anybody to use it to get files attached to emails without needing additional support.
- Capabilities for Big Data Extraction: The software is designed to minimize the time spent in processing data, no matter how much of it there is. It can download attachments from Apple Mail in bulk, saving you time and effort over manually downloading each item.
- Select Target Path: The Mac Mail attachment extractor is fully flexible, allowing you to choose where you want to browse for the extracted files. In order to keep your files safe, you might use the application itself to direct you to a secure location.
- OS Compatibility: The Mac Mail attachment extractor may be run on any machine running Mac OS. Secure and efficient mass attachment transfers from Mac Mail to your local drive are possible on Mac OS versions 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), and 10.8 (Mountain Lion), and beyond.
We have outlined the most effective procedures for you to follow in order to download attachments from Apple Mail. With the help of the Mac Mail attachment extractor, you are able to download all of your account attachments at the same time. Attachments may be downloaded from a variety of email providers using this tool. With the tool, you may save attachments from Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, and AOL, among others. To save attachments from Mac Mail, you should thus analyze the technique and download it.