Download All Attachments from Gmail Account at the Same Time
Summary: This tutorial is recommended if you wish to download all attachments from Gmail at once. It provides a remarkable, professional method for downloading attachments from many Gmail emails without requiring the user to make any effort or go through a process that takes up a lot of time. Continue reading the article to get the solution, which will free you from having to go through time-consuming processes or exert a lot of effort.
The Professional Way to Download All Attachments from Gmail
MacXtra Email Attachment Extractor is one of the best apps to extract all attachments from Gmail account. With the tool, you may manually choose any or all Gmail folders and extract all of their attachments at once in a single action. It is really rapid and efficient. You don’t need to go through every email to find the attachment you need. With just a few clicks, extract attachments from as many Gmail folders as you like. To understand how the tool functions, you may read the whole tutorial below.
Step-by-step Process to Download Multiple Attachments from Gmail
- You may get the Gmail Attachments Extractor app on any device that uses the Mac operating system. Then you must first install the programme and then run it in order to download email attachments from Gmail.
- Now, after the interface of the tool has been accessible, you will need to enter your Gmail email address and password before clicking the login button.
- Choose all of the associated folders from which you wish to extract attachments. In addition, choose the destination path where you want the attachments to be saved.
- Utilize filters so that you may selectively extract the attachments. You have the option of configuring filters such as the date range, attachment size, and so on.
- Now, click the option labelled Start Extraction in order to download all attachments from Gmail account.
The extraction process will only take a few minutes, and after all of your attachments have been retrieved, you will be told of the completion of the procedure. Now is the time to familiarise yourself with some extra features that the Gmail Attachment Extractor has to offer. Take a look at the examples below to get a better grasp of the tool works.
Try the same application to save attachments from Hotmail Accounts.
Find Some Capabilities of the Gmail Attachments Extractor Tool
- Bulk Extraction: One of the most significant features of the software is that it enables you to simultaneously extract all attachments from Gmail in bulk, which helps you save a lot of time. No matter how many attachments are there in Gmail, nothing will change. This tool allows you to extract them all at once with just one click.
- Advanced Filters: Although you are able to download multiple attachments from Gmail’s folders all at once, you may also download specific attachments. You will have the ability to download attachments from a certain time, specific size, extension, and email fields, among other options.
- Support for Devices: The programme is especially designed for Mac OS devices. You may effortlessly download all attachments from Gmail On 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X, El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, and Mountain Lion 10.8.
- Browse Destination: Navigate to the location you want to save attachments. Any destination you choose to store attachments to is navigable. The Gmail attachment Extractor enables you to choose and decide on the intended location, allowing you to better protect them and keep them from becoming mixed up with the other information.
We have given you a great way to download all attachments from Gmail. A great tool for simultaneously collecting several attachments is the Gmail attachments extractor. In addition to Gmail, the application is able to export attachments from many email accounts at once, making it a convenient one-stop shop. Among other accounts, you may also retrieve attachments from Office 365, AOL, and Yahoo. Try using this multi-tool to download attachments from multiple emails in Gmail.