Migrate EarthLink to Gmail Directly with All Related Properties
Summary: This post is entirely devoted to EarthLink subscribers who want to switch to a Gmail account. It includes both manual and automated methods to migrate EarthLink to Gmail. So, if you want to know all of the options for completing the assignment, start reading through the page.
EarthLink to Gmail may be transferred in one of two ways. The first is done manually, whereas the second is done automatically. Because of their usefulness, there are several distinctions between these two techniques. So, browse through them one by one until you locate the greatest first you.
The Manual Way to Migrate EarthLink to Gmail Accounts
- Go to your Gmail account and sign in.
- Choose “Settings” from the cogwheel symbol in the upper edge corner of the page.
- Pick the “Accounts” tab, next “Add a mail account“
- In the new box that appears, enter your entire earthlink.net email address and click the “Next” button.
- Next, choose “Import emails from a separate account (POP3)” and click “Next.”
- In the “Username” section, type your entire email address once again.
- In the “Password” section, enter the password for your earthlink.net email account.
Note: Select “Leave a duplicate of the retrieved message on the server” option.
- In the “POP Server” column, type pop.earthlink.net.
- Select “Add Account” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, choose the option as per your need and click the “Finish” button.
Thus, this is the first way to migrate EarthLink to Gmail. After reviewing the procedure, if you believe it is not acceptable for you, you may go to the next technique to forward the EarthLink email to Gmail.
A Professional Way to Move EarthLink Webmail to Gmail
The MacXtra Email backup tool is an alternative to the manual method to switch from EarthLink to Gmail. It’s a one-stop-shop that allows you to manage the whole procedure. You’ll have the option of exporting all or part of your EarthLink email to Gmail. You don’t have to move your whole account info if you don’t want to. To completely comprehend how the tool works, look at the step-by-step approach.
Step-by-step process to Export EarthLink Emails to Gmail
- You must first download, install, and run the EarthLink to Gmail migration tool. Then, in the tool’s input boxes, enter your EarthLink email address and password.
- After you’ve uploaded all of your Comcast folders to the program, pick which ones you wish to convert and choose Gmail as your storing option.
- Enter your Gmail email address and password after that.
- Filters may be applied based on your needs. When you’re finished, click the save button.
That’s how you may use the automated technique to migrate EarthLink to Gmail, which seems to be much easier than the manual method. We’ve highlighted a few of the tool’s features to assist you to learn more about its benefits. As a result, we urge that you have a look at them.
Explore Some Traits of EarthLink to Gmail Migration Tool
- Mass Migration: You may export EarthLink email to Gmail in bulk and all at once. The utility has limitless power to choose and convert an infinite number of files.
- Complete Conversion: The application lets you export EarthLink contacts to Gmail. You may import any kind of property other than contacts as well.
- Operating System Compatibility: It operates on all Windows and Mac OS X versions. As a consequence, you won’t have to upgrade your system.
- Standalone: For adding EarthLink account to Gmail, there is no need to install anything else. It’s self-contained and capable of completing the task on its own.
- Selective Data Conversion: With this tool, users may export EarthLink to Gmail just when they need it. Which folders are converted and which are not is completely up to you.
In our blog, we demonstrated how to migrate EarthLink to Gmail both manually and automatically. The manual method entails setting up the whole EarthLink account. The EarthLink to Gmail migration tool, on the other hand, is a well-known application that enables you to save your data in bulk and selectively while maintaining data integrity throughout the conversion process. It’s a one-stop shop with a long list of extra features. It may also import EarthLink emails to Outlook as well as other savings. As a result, weigh the two options and choose the one that best suits your needs.