Import MBOX to Google Workspace in Bulk With Different Techniques
Are you looking for a way to import MBOX to Google Workspace / G Suite account? If your answer is yes, then continue reading this blog to add MBOX to G Suite in the most feasible way.
The truth is that extracting MBOX from G Suite is rather straightforward because it provides a manual option known as Takeout that allows you to extract all account emails and store them in the MBOX format on your local computer.
Although importing MBOX to G Suite may be challenging. However, the answer we’ve identified for you simplifies things. Therefore, we’ll supply you with the answer, but before, consider the benefits and reasons for exporting MBOX information to G Suite.
Reasons to Import MBOX to Google Workspace
- Keeping MBOX files on a local disc is risky, as if your drive crashes for any reason, you may lose your crucial emails.
- This G Suite account can assist you in protecting your data because it is a cloud-based account that automatically stores all of your data on a cloud server, resolving your data loss issue.
- Additionally, it increases your data access flexibility by allowing you to access Google Workspace from any device, including your mobile phone.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of using Google Workspace to store MBOX files. Therefore, for the sake of your MBOX, we propose the best way for importing them to G Suite. Therefore, have a look at the ways.
How to Upload Emails to G Suite from MBOX File: The Manual Way
Manually, you must log in to the Mozilla Thunderbird account. Simply download and install ImportExportTools NG on your Mozilla Thunderbird account to begin. To get started, configure Thunderbird to use the G Suite account. After that, import MBOX files to G Suite using Thunderbird. Then follow the further steps
Phase 1: Configure your Gmail / G Suite account
- Launch Thunderbird >> Navigate to the Menu.
- Existing >> New Mail Account.
- Enter your G Suite login information.
- Add and see all of your Gmail data.
Phase 2: Upload Emails to G Suite from MBOX File
- ImportExportTools NG Add-ons should be installed.
- To access ImportExportTools NG, navigate to Local Folders >> ImportExportTools NG.
- Import MBOX file Import one or more MBOX files directly.
- Open MBOX files by selecting them.
Finally, data will be imported, and you will be able to view the MBOX content to G Suite.
Thus, this is the first manual procedure to import MBOX to Google Workspace, which appears to be time-consuming, as well as the use of the Thunderbird email client. Thus, we now give you a way that does not require you to use any additional program and instead imports MBOX files straight into G Suite. Therefore, have a peek.
A Straightforward Method to Import MBOX File to Google Workspace
MacXtra MBOX to Gmail Converter is a utility that simplifies the process to upload emails to G Suite from the MBOX files. It’s an incredible tool with an abundance of incredible features. It does not require the assistance of any email client to do your duty; rather, it is self-sufficient. Additionally, it simplifies the process of adding MBOX files to Suite. Therefore, please review the Tool’s measures to ascertain its efficacy.
- Following the tool’s download and activation, click Add files or Add folders to begin adding MBOX files to the application.
- Browse for and upload MBOX files to the tool. The program’s interface will then be updated with selected .mbox files.
- Select Gmail as the saving option, enter your account information, and then click the Export
As you can see, these are the only procedures required to import MBOX to Google Workspace, which appears to be rather simple at only three stages.
Thus, the simplicity of the procedure is the first advantage linked with the software; now, let’s consider some of its further advantages.
Read other blogs: How to Import MBOX file in Thunderbird Profile?
Know Some Advantages of the Automated Solution
- It is extremely easy to use since it features one of the simplest user interfaces available.
- It is totally self-contained and does not require you to use any particular email client.
- Import MBOX to Google Workspace in bulk with all attributes preserved.
- Allows you to choose individual MBOX files and directories containing several MBOX files.
- It is compatible with all Mac and Windows operating systems.
We have provided you with excellent methods to import MBOX to Google Workspace. One approach is manual, and it necessitates the use of the Thunderbird email program. The other is the automated approach, which is totally self-contained and allows you to upload emails to G Suite from MBOX files with all related attributes in a few simple steps. Thus, you may compare the two and decide which one is best for you.