Forward COX Email to Outlook 2019, 2016 and Below Using Single Procedure
Setting up your Cox email to work with the Outlook application is a breeze and takes very little time. The process of connecting your Cox account and checking your email for the first time will be broken down into easily digestible steps for you in this tutorial. To swiftly forward COX email to Outlook, follow the instructions listed below.
How to Forward COX Email to Outlook? The Manual Approach
- Start Outlook on your Windows device.
- Pick File from the menu. Then, Add Account.
- Click Next after selecting Manual configuration or more server types.
- Pick IMAP or POP. Choose Next.
- Fill in Your Name and a complete Email Address in the POP and IMAP Account Settings.
Choose IMAP as the account type under Server Information. Set the incoming mail server to imap.cox.net and the outgoing mail server (SMTP) to smtp.cox.net.
- Put a tick next to Remember password and enter your User Name and Password next to Logon Information. then select More Settings from the menu.
- Activate the Outgoing Server tab. Enable My outgoing server (SMTP) uses the same configurations as my incoming mail server and requires authentication.
Activate the Advanced tab. Set the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 587 with TLS encryption after setting the Incoming server (IMAP) port to 993 with SSL encryption.
- When done, click OK before moving on.
- If the account successfully signs in, click Close.
- To finish, click.
So, that’s how you add COX email to Outlook manually. However, there are several limitations to this method that you should be aware of before pursuing it.
Limitations of the Manual Method
- There are several steps you must complete. Your time and effort will be greatly expended on it.
- You need technical skills to use the manual method because there are many IMAP or SMTP settings.
- The procedures may vary depending on the version of Outlook. This means that if you’re using Outlook 2013 or 2010, you can’t use the same methods.
You can avoid these challenges or limitations by using the following method. The second method to forward COX email to Outlook is simple and does not need technical expertise or lengthy processes. Examine it right now.
How Do I Transfer My COX Email to Outlook 2019, 2016 in Few Simple Steps?
Adding a COX email account to Outlook is quite simple and only requires a few steps when using the MacXtra IMAP backup tool. Whether you want to import COX data into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, or 2010, it offers the same procedure. You don’t have to follow various processes for each Outlook, unlike the manual approach. To fully assess the tool’s efficacy, we advise you to take the following actions.
Complete Steps to Add COX Email Account to Outlook
- The COX account credentials must be input after the COX to Outlook transfer tool has been launched.
- Click the button to log in after learning the COX Host and COX Port.
- Choose PST as the saving format and then select the email folder you want to convert.
- Browse the place where the output files will be stored. Use the Advanced Filter option to export certain folders and backup emails from a specific date.
- After that, click Start Backup button to forward COX email to Outlook. The COX to Outlook translation will start in a few seconds, and the application will notify you when it is finished.
Learn More about The COX to Outlook Migration Tool
- Batch Migration: You may transfer an unlimited number of COX emails to Outlook in bulk. Infinite are the program’s file selection and converting capabilities.
- Complete Migration: Using this application, you may import cox.net email messages in their entirety. You may move attachments and contacts to Outlook.
- Folders Selection: Using this app, users may forward COX email to Outlook on an as-needed basis. You have total control over which directories are converted and which not.
- Independent: No extra software is required to add COX email accounts to Outlook. Additionally, it is independent and capable of executing tasks by itself.
- Operating System Support: It is compatible with all Windows and Mac OS X versions. Consequently, you will not have to upgrade your system.
To forward COX email to Outlook account, we have provided you with the greatest IMAP backup solution. The account is particularly helpful since it forwards emails from COX as well as any IMAP account to a variety of platforms, including Office 365, PST, and others. To begin moving your emails, we advise you to download the tool right now.