Forward CenturyLink Email to Gmail with All Properties Using Different Ways
Summary: This tutorial will lead you through the various stages to forward CenturyLink email to Gmail, including contact and other attributes. So, if such treatments are required by your existing concerns or circumstances, it is worthwhile to go through them.
Add CenturyLink mail to Gmail accounts may be done in one of two ways. The first is the forwarding choices, which will allow you to forward your future emails. The second is the migration procedure, which will let you entirely migrate CenturyLink folders to Gmail. So, go through each strategy to see which one is the most appropriate for you.
A Manual Way to forwarding CenturyLink Email to Gmail
Follow these steps to set up your CenturyLink email account in Google Mail. So that you may get all of your CenturyLink emails in Gmail.
- Go to your Google Mail account.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu (check the icon located at the top-right corner of the page).
- Navigate to the “Accounts and Import” tab by clicking the “See all settings” link.
- Scroll down and choose “Check email from other accounts” from the drop-down menu, then select “Add an email account” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be asked to “Add an email account” here. This should be the email address you want to include.
- Click the “Next” button after entering your CenturyLink email address.
- Click the “Next” button after selecting “Import emails from my other account (POP3).”
- Re-enter your CenturyLink email account credentials in the “Username” and “password” columns.
- Enter “CenturyLink.net” in the “POP Server” column.
- Choose “Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server.”
- Select “Add Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Then click the “Finish” button to finish the operation.
So, using the first method, you may forward CenturyLink email to Gmail accounts in this manner. Let’s go on to the following step, which will allow you for migrating emails and contacts from CenturyLink to Gmail.
We have the solution to Add Centurylink Email to Outlook.
An Automated Way to Migrate CenturyLink Emails to Gmail
The MacXtra email backup program is the only way to fully transfer CenturyLink email to Gmail. It is a really useful application that allows you to import folders from CenturyLink to Gmail in just a few simple clicks. It also contains a slew of useful features that help the transfer process go faster, smoother, and more appropriately. So, let’s begin by understanding how it works.
- Firstly; Download the CenturyLink to Gmail Migration Tool. Then, following the on-screen directions, you must install it and run it to transfer email from CenturyLink to Gmail.
- Now you must enter your CenturyLink account information, including your email address and password, into the tool.
- Once all of the folders associated with the CenturyLink account have been loaded into the software. Choose them for conversion and select saving option as Gmail.
- To export data into Gmail, enter your Gmail account and password.
- Filters may now be used to get the desired outcome. Click the backup button when you’re done.
The data transfer will begin as soon as you hit the backup button. You will be notified once the move is complete.
Read more about the Expert’s recommended Approach
- Batch Migration: This tool is incredibly efficient and enables you to mass forward CenturyLink email to Gmail. There are no restrictions on how many folders you may transfer at once. So, when you change your email to Gmail from CenturyLink, feel free.
- Selective Migration: After connecting CenturyLink to the program, you’ll be asked to choose which folders to export and which to leave alone. As a result, you may uncheck all of the mailboxes you don’t want to move.
- Apply Filters: Transfer certain email messages using the advanced option. By utilizing characteristics like Subject, To, From, and so on you can migrate selective data.
- Preserve Integrity: When switching from CenturyLink email to Gmail, there is no chance that the process will be interrupted or lost. The tool guarantees that the data would be protected throughout the transfer process.
- Standalone: There’s no need to use an email client to transfer emails from CenturyLink to Gmail. There are no other applications or services required to use the tool. The migration takes place inside the tool itself.
We’ve provided you with many options to forward CenturyLink email to Gmail. Both manual and automatic procedures are used in the techniques. The manual approach is a little time-consuming and only enables you to forward mail from CenturyLink to Gmail. While the automatic procedure is minimal, it enables you to forward emails from CenturyLink accounts to Gmail indefinitely. As a result, we ask that you analyze each technique to choose the optimal one.