Add CenturyLink Email to Outlook 2019 and Other Version on Mac or Windows
Summary: This article explains how to add CenturyLink email to Outlook 2019, 2016, and earlier versions using both manual and automatic methods. So, if you’ve been looking for a comparable solution, you should keep a watch on the article.
In order to import all CenturyLink folders to Outlook, you may use either manual or automated ways. We should also mention that the manual method differs from Outlook to Outlook, but the automatic method is the same everywhere. Consequently, we outline every step in detail so that you can finish your project.
A Manual Way to Add CenturyLink Email to Outlook
- Navigate to ‘File’ in Outlook.
- Pick ‘Account settings, then ‘account settings‘ a second time.
- Select ‘Manual configuration or extra server types‘ from the ‘New’
- You have the option of selecting ‘Next’ and then ‘POP or IMAP‘.
- Hit ‘Next,’ then type in your email address and name in the boxes provided, as well as the following server information:
- POP3 account type
- pop.centurylink.net is the incoming mail server.
- smtp.centurylink.net is the outgoing mail server.
- Under login information, fill in the following information:
- Your entire email address as a username
- Your CenturyLink password is your password.
- Select ‘More settings‘ from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure the gathered parameters is chosen under ‘Outgoing server‘:
- My outgoing server (SMTP) needs to be verified.
- Use the same configuration as my incoming mail server.
- Choose ‘Advanced settings‘ and fill in the following details:
- In the ‘Incoming server (POP3)’ column, type 995.
- Select ‘This server needs an encrypted connection (SSL)‘ from the drop-down menu.
- In the ‘Outgoing Server (SMTP)’ tab, type 587.
- TLS is the protocol to use.
- Put a checkmark next to the option “Leave a copy of messages on the server.”
- ‘Ok’ should be selected.
- When you’re finished, click ‘Next’ and then ‘Close.’
- When you click ‘Finish,’ you’ll be able to utilize your CenturyLink email.
So that’s how you add CenturyLink email to your Outlook account. The technique is manual, and you may use it to transfer emails from CenturyLink to Outlook, but before you do, you should be aware of its limitations.
Limitation of the Manual Approach
- Although the procedure is manual, it is time-consuming and stressful.
- To move CenturyLink webmail into Outlook, you must have technical skills.
- You may also be unable to migrate just certain files from CenturyLink.
- The manual procedure to import CenturyLink folders to Outlook 2016 and other versions may vary.
So, these are some manual procedure limitations that you may encounter while importing CenturyLink email to Outlook. As a consequence, in order to overcome all of these limitations, we provide our next technique, so please read it and see how it varies from the previous one.
A Professional Way to Export CenturyLink Email Folders to Outlook
If you want to switch from CenturyLink email account to Outlook account as quickly as possible, MacXtra Email Backup Wizard is an excellent option. Unlike the traditional procedure, it allows you to add CenturyLink email to Outlook in just a few simple clicks, complete with contacts and attachments. It also provides the same technique to import all CenturyLink folders to Outlook 2007 and later versions. Take a look at the steps below to see how the tool works.
Complete Steps to Add CenturyLink Email Account to Outlook
- Download, install, and run the CenturyLink Webmail to Outlook Converter. After that, you must input your CenturyLink credentials once the tool’s screen appears.
- After that, choose the folders you want to add to Outlook, as well as the PST file saving option.
- Navigate to the location where you wish to save the files that result. Filters may be used to selectively move data. Press the Save button when you’re done.
Once you’ve saved your files to the desired place, you may manually import them into Outlook. This is how you use the CenturyLink to Outlook Converter to forward CenturyLink email to Outlook. We’d like to go over a few of its features with you right now to demonstrate why this technique is ideal for you.
Discover Some Traits of the CenturyLink Webmail to Outlook Converter
- It allows you to add CenturyLink email to Outlook for Windows and Mac as well.
- It allows you to transfer CenturyLink email to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010.
- Enables you to move CenturyLink email to Outlook in bulk with complete folders.
- Transfer contacts to Outlook from CenturyLink as well as other properties.
- You may also choose and deselect the folders you wish to move.
- You may look for and pick a place to store your resultant files.
We have provided you with numerous alternatives to add CenturyLink email to Outlook, including all attachments and other characteristics. You may either use the manual method, which enables you to import all CenturyLink folders to Outlook in a lengthy process, or you can use the automatic method. The automatic method enables you to transfer all folders and choose which ones to move at the same time. So, please read through each strategy and choose the one that provides you with the most convenience.
Read more: Add Earthlink Email to Outlook