How to Bulk Remove/Extract Attachments from Opera Mail?
Synopsis: Attachments are very important components of emails, preserving far more vital information than the email itself. Therefore, they must be periodically backed up in case of any unforeseen circumstances. Many Opera Mail users want to remove all account attachments at once, but found it to be the most difficult operation. If you are one of those people who wish to extract attachments from Opera Mail in bulk using the quickest and most efficient approach, you should read this post.
Such inquiries are the ones that truly capture our attention and motivate us to provide the finest response possible. As a result, we have described a practical solution that allows you to quickly and easily retrieve all of the Opera Mail account attachments at once. Therefore, read it thoroughly.
An Instant Solution to Extract Attachments from Opera Mail
The most effective solution for you to extract all attachments from Opera Mail is MBOX Attachment Extractor. This programme enables you to choose any number of Opera Mail files or folders and simultaneously extract all of their attachments. It’s a Mac-specific tool that you can also download for Windows via the alternate URL provided below. We have outlined every action you need to do after downloading the programme. So, read them out loud and figure out how to use it to remove attachments from opera Mail.
Complete Steps to Extract All Attachments from Opera Mail
- To remove attachments from Opera Mail, download the Opera Mail Attachment Extractor programme After that, you may start the process of putting it in place. After the installation has been finished, you can get started with the process.
- You will need to add the Opera Mail MBOX file to the programme interface after the application has been started. You can do this by utilising the Add File or Add Folder.
- Select the Opera Mail file you wish to remove the attachment from. You may choose all or a single one.
- Specify the location where you want to store the file, and then pick the filter option that gives you the ability to selectively extract files. You can also choose the kind of attachment, its extension, and its size.
- To begin the process of extracting attachments from Opera Mail, you need just hit the “Extract” button. After a few moments, a notification will show on the screen to notify you about the completion of the extraction.
This is how you may extract attachments from Opera Mail. Now that we’ve successfully finished the procedure, it’s time to learn more about the tool. You may find out additional capabilities of the tool by reading the section below.
Find Some Traits of the Opera Mail Attachment Extractor
- Bulk Extraction Capabilities: With the program’s bulk extraction capabilities, you may get any amount of attachments from your Opera Mail account all at once. The software does not flag any issues or impose any limitations while extracting several attachments in bulk.
- Choose the Location: Opera mail attachment extractor provides you with the opportunity to choose a location on your computer to save the extracted data. You may do this by selecting the Browse Location option in the tool.
- OS Support: The Opera Mail attachment extractor is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems. You may extract Attachments from Opera Mail on Windows, including Windows 11, 10, and lower versions, as well as Mac, including 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, etc.
- Advanced Filters: When you use Tool, you have access to sophisticated filters, which provide you the ability to download attachments in a selected manner. To get attachments that match a certain set of criteria, you may narrow your search by selecting filters such as Date, size, file extension, and email address.
One of the most effective tools to extract attachments from Opera Mail is Opera Mail Attachment Extractor. You may use the programme to extract all attachments from Opera Mail while also defining specific criteria. The programme also allows you to remove attachments from Thunderbird and a variety of other accounts. You may instantly download the utility from the link above and remove attachments from Opera Mail.