How to Export Thunderbird to CSV Excel with Emails & Contacts Details ?
Summary: Are you looking for a solution to export Thunderbird to CSV or Excel including emails, contacts, and other data? If so, you are on the appropriate page. Here, you will find detailed instructions on how to use one of the finest methods to convert Thunderbird contacts to an Excel sheet.
I noticed that numerous Mac users are looking for a solution to export Thunderbird data to CSV format for mac. But on the internet, you will get a lot of information for Windows users, but there is certain information available for mac users.
But don’t worry, I am here with complete details and steps to export Thunderbird to CSV or Excel sheet for mac users.
Mozilla Thunderbird is the most widely used free desktop email application on the market today. Both individuals and businesses use it as their primary email client, and it is a free and open-source program.
When it comes to managing their vast amounts of data, practically all users are familiar with and use Excel or CSV files. It is still common practice in the modern environment for users to keep their email, contacts, and other data in an Excel or CSV file. Because it is simple to open, simple to view, and simple to use at any time without the need for a third-party application, it is popular.
Why Users Convert Thunderbird Data to CSV / Excel
“Hello there, most of the information are in my Thunderbird account. And yesterday, my Thunderbird email client became corrupted, and I need to send some crucial emails to my contacts, thus I need to convert all of the data from Thunderbird to a CSV file. But I’m not sure how I’m going to do it. Please advise on the most efficient and effective method of converting Thunderbird data to Excel format.”
“Hey, I manually exported some data from Thunderbird into a CSV file format a few days ago. I was simply exporting the data into an Excel spreadsheet, But the problem is that my critical emails were not exported. So, I require emails. And I’d like to export all of my data, including emails, contacts, and other information. Could somebody please recommend an ideal way for exporting Thunderbird data to a CSV file?”
How to Export Thunderbird Contacts into CSV Format Manually?
In this section, we will explain a manual approach to exporting Thunderbird to CSV format. Because manual methods can only be used to export contacts and users. There is currently no method to export emails into an Excel spreadsheet.
- On your computer, launch the Thunderbird email program.
- Afterward, click “Address Book” in the top-right corner.
- Select the contacts and address book that you want to export are now selected.
- After that, click on the “Tools” option and choose the “Export” option.
- Lastly, browse the destination where you want to save the CSV file.
As you can see, it’s quite simple, however, manual approaches have several drawbacks, which are listed below:
Manual Methods Limitations
- The Thunderbird should work properly, one must install the application.
- Also, users can only export contacts from Thunderbird, they can’t export emails and other data into CSV format.
- Time-consuming and lengthy process.
Direct Way to Export Emails from Thunderbird to Excel
Download the MacXtra Thunderbird converter tool to export Thunderbird contacts to CSV or Excel format including emails, contacts, and complete details. Amazing Benefits of the software include the ability for users to convert a limitless amount of data. The software also offers an intuitive user interface that is suitable for both technical and non-technical users. This software is made by our developers using original algorithms, setting it apart from similar products from other brands. The following are some examples of these complex features:
Before we get into the specifics of the software, let’s have a look at the overall procedure. After that, we’ll show you why users prefer this software.
How to Convert Thunderbird to CSV File Format for Mac?
- Download and run the tool on your device.
- now choose between “Convert Email” or “Convert Contacts & Calendars”, which you want to convert.
- After that, the software automatically loads the data from the Thunderbird default storage location with “Convert Configured Thunderbird Mailboxes Data” or users can upload manually by using “Let Me Select My Thunderbird Mailbox Data”.
- Now the complete files and folders will appear on the screen. Select the desired data that you want to export.
- After that click on the “Select Saving Option” and choose “CSV” from the list.
- Browse the location where you wish to save the transformed data after that.
- Finally, select the “Export” icon to begin the Thunderbird to CSV export procedure.
Important Note: The demo version of the program is offered without charge. Therefore, consumers can just click the “Download” icon to download the free version. But users can convert only 25 emails from the Mozilla Thunderbird account. So, purchase the licensed version to convert unlimited data without any restrictions.
Why Users Prefer Thunderbird to CSV / Excel Converter
- Upload Automatically Data: Don’t worry if your Thunderbird is corrupted or not functioning correctly; the Thunderbird to Excel converter can export Thunderbird to CSV or Excel format by automatically loading the data from the default storage place.
- Bulk Conversion: The tool to export Thunderbid contacts to CSV can easily convert unlimited data without any hassle and restrictions. Also, users can convert selected data according to their requirements without any file size restrictions.
- Preserve All Emails Components and Elements: The software preserves complete details during and after the conversion including From, To, Cc, Subject, Date, Inline Images, Signature, Text, Colour, Headings, Hyperlink, etc.
- Export Complete Data of Thunderbird: This tool is capable to convert complete Thunderbird data into Excel with emails, contacts, addresses, and other complete details.
- Browse the Desired Location: Additionally, user can conveniently search their intended destination path based on their requirements.
- Supports all Mac OS: The software is compatible with all Mac OS like Mac OS X above 10.8 Mountain Lion to 10.15 Cataline and other editions.
Final Time to Say Goodbye
Finally, in this article, we went over all of the details of how to export Thunderbird to CSV files utilizing the simplest and most straightforward approaches. Manual methods and professional techniques are in detail above. Manual techniques are fantastic, but only when you need to export certain data and your Thunderbird is up and running correctly. Export large amounts of data such as emails and contacts from Thunderbird, you should consider using a professional service.