How to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML ?
Are you trying to find a Mac OS method to export Thunderbird email to HTML? If so, you are almost there to the solution. Keep reading the article.
We will go into significant detail in this article on how to convert Thunderbird emails to HTML format. Here we will use manual and professional techniques with complete information.
The most common email application is Mozilla Thunderbird. It provides amazing and free functionalities. However, users may wish to export Thunderbird emails to HTML. So, they can read emails without the bundled email service. When converting Thunderbird emails to HTML, some of the information included within the emails is lost.
But don’t worry; in this article, we’ll demonstrate one of the most effective and remarkable strategies to export Thunderbird email to HTML without losing any information.
“Hello there, I’ve been using Thunderbird for three years, and because of some professional tasks. The emails I get in Thunderbird must be converted to HTML format. As a result, I tried the manual procedure, but my data was lost. I don’t want to lose any more information at this point. As a result, I’m seeking a professional way to accomplish this. Please help me with this.”
Grounds to Convert Thunderbird Emails to HTML
There are a variety of reasons why a user might want to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML files. These are some of the most compelling reasons in favor of converting Thunderbird emails to HTML files.
- Exporting Thunderbird emails to HTML files allows them to be read in multiple web browsers. It is because HTML files can easily open in all browsers like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Thunderbird emails can access as HTML files without the requirement for an Internet connection.
- A text editor application can simply edit the HTML file.
Manual Method to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML
- Open Thunderbird on your device to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML.
- After that, select the required emails that you want to convert.
- And right-click and choose “Save Selected Messages” and then select the “HTML Format” or “HTML Format (with attachments)” option.
- Browse the saving location as needed.
- Lastly, click on the “Save” icon to start the process.
Manual methods work amazingly to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML, but there are some restrictions, which are mentioned below:
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Manual methods take time and lengthy processes.
- There is a risk of data loss.
- Also, the Thunderbird is installed and runs properly.
Direct Method to Export Thunderbird Data to HTML without Losing Any Data
Download the most famous and highly-rated software MacXtra Thunderbird Batch Converter Tool to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML. the software can convert data easily and directly without the installed Thunderbird application. Yes, there is no need to download the Thunderbird email client or any other third-party tool. The Thunderbird to HTML converter can load the Thunderbird data automatically. Also, the software comes with a simple and users’ friendly interface for technical and non-technical users. These kinds of amazing features are the below:
Mind-Blowing Features of the Thunderbird to HTML Converter
- The software can easily convert multiple and unlimited data of Thunderbird email clients without any hassle. Also, users can convert selected data without any file size restrictions.
- The Thunderbird to HTML converter can automatically upload the data from the default storage location of the Thunderbird profile. Also, the users can select the files and folders manually.
- The tool preserves all components and elements during the conversion including Bcc, Cc, To, Subject, Date, Formatting, Inline, Font, Colour, attachments, images, and other data. Also, there is no risk of data loss.
- Also, the software supports all Mac OS including Mac OS X above 10.8 Mountain Lion to 10.15 Cataline and other editions.
- Users can select desired location to save the converted file according to their needs to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML.
Steps to Change Thunderbird Emails to HTML
- Download and run the software on your Mac system.
- Now upload the Thunderbird data by using the “Convert configured Thunderbird mailboxes data” or “Let me select my Thunderbird Mailbox data” options.
- And all the data will appear on the screen to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML.
- After that click on the “Select Saving Option” and choose “HTML” file format.
- Lastly, browse the destination to save the converter file and click on the “Export” icon.
- Users can preview live conversion on the screen.
As you can see, the software is really simple to use to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML. Those who are still unsure can try out the demo version, which is available to download. Yes, the trial version has all the important features that are in the professional version. Users can obtain the free version simply by clicking on the download icon. And, users may get a feel for how the product operates before investing in the licensed version.
Also Read: How to Export Thunderbird to Plain Text?
Time to Say Goodbye
The preceding article describes how to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML. Many users were unable to do so owing to technological issues. So, I explained how to convert Thunderbird to HTML manually and professionally. However, manual methods have limits. So, users can convert Thunderbird data using the professional technique without losing any information.