Add iCloud Email to Thunderbird Along with Contacts & Calendars
Summary: This tutorial will walk you through the process to add iCloud email to Thunderbird accounts in detail. Additionally, you’ll discover instructions on how to add iCloud contacts and calendars. So if you’re looking for anything similar, start exploring the data.
Why Should You Add iCloud Email to Thunderbird?
- If you have several accounts, you may add them to Thunderbird and manage all of your data from one location. You may add as many accounts as you want to Thunderbird.
- If your iCloud storage capacity is running short, you may link your account to Thunderbird, which will save all of your data to your local disc and eliminate the problem of running out of space.
- When utilizing a server-based account like iCloud, there are many greater concerns about data theft and hackers. As a result, if you add iCloud email to Thunderbird, you can also address this problem.
So, if you add an iCloud email account to Thunderbird, these are some of the benefits you could get. As a result, we provide you with a solution that allows you to effortlessly join your account and take advantage of all of these advantages. So, have a look at it.
A Professional Way to Import iCloud Email and Contacts to Thunderbird
MacXtra Email Backup is a program that will guide you through the process to import iCloud contacts to Thunderbird with all properties. It’s a very effective strategy that allows you to simply sign up for an iCloud account, choose your chosen saving option, and then migrate all of your data at the same time. Let’s take a deeper look at the steps involved in utilizing this program to add ICloud email to Thunderbird.
Instructions to Add an iCloud Email Account to Thunderbird
- The icloud to Thunderbird Migration tool will ask you for your iCloud credentials when it has been launched, and this will allow you to connect the program to your iCloud.
- Following that, choose MBOX as your saving choice from among the several storage alternatives that are offered to you. You may also pick and choose the folders you wish to transfer from iCloud to Thunderbird.
- You must now select the right directory for the produced files, as well as apply a number of filters. Once you’ve finished, click the Save button to begin the migration.
After all of the files have been saved to the place you specified, you may manually import them into your Thunderbird account. We also explain the procedure for that so you don’t have any problems.
Read other related blogs:
Import the Files into Thunderbird
- Open the Thunderbird account and click the Local Folders option.
- Select Tools>ImportExportTools NG>Import mbox file from the menu bar.
- Select the import method and click OK.
- Make a selection of the MBOX file.
- Thunderbird’s local folders will now include the MBOX.
That’s how you may use the application to add iCloud email to Thunderbird accounts. Let’s go a little further into the tool now. We’ve included some of the features to help you understand the tool’s full potential.
Learn more about the iCloud to Thunderbird Migration Tool
- Simplest GUI: One of the key qualities that make this application the best choice for you is the user interface. It’s simple to use.
- Selective Transfer: The app allows you to selectively add an iCloud email account to Thunderbird. You will have complete control over the migration process.
- iCloud to Thunderbird Migration in Mass: You may forward multiple iCloud email folders and related attachments at the same time in a single process without any restriction.
- Complete Transfer: You may export the iCloud calendar to Thunderbird as well as contacts and other properties simultaneously.
- OS Support: Switching from ICloud to Thunderbird is supported on both Macintosh and Windows operating systems. You may also begin the project with any version of it.
- Advanced Filtering: You may use a variety of filters to perform selective backups. If required, you may eliminate attachments and export emails based on a date period.
We’ve taught you how to add iCloud email to Thunderbird with other data like including attachments. The cloud to Thunderbird migration tool makes it simple to move all of your existing ICloud folders to Thunderbird. It also provides a free trial version that you can use to see how well the product works in person. As a result, all we can say is that if you want an amazing and quick data transfer experience, you should utilise the program.