Add ATT Email to Outlook 2019, 2016 and Other Version in Bulk
Summary: This article is specifically for AT&T customers who wish to add ATT email to Outlook. We’ll go through the many methods for adding AT&T email to Outlook 2019, 2016, and other versions. So, if your present search is focused on the same thing, you may immediately put an end to it.
How to Add ATT Email to Outlook 2019, 2016: The Manual Approach
- First, open Outlook on your desktop in one of the following versions: 2019, 2016.
- Expand the ‘File Tab‘ menu by clicking on it.
- Select the ‘Add Account‘ option from the enlarged menu.
- A wizard box will show on the screen, and you must input the ‘Email ID of your AT&T account‘ within it.
- Continue by selecting this option from the ‘Advanced Options‘ drop-down menu: ‘Let me set up my account manually.’ After that, press the ‘Connect’
- Now enter the AT&T Mail server and advanced data. Input “Server Name, Server Port, and Type of Encryption Method” in both the ‘Incoming Mail’ and ‘Outgoing Mail’ sections.
- Finally, click the ‘Next’ button after you’ve finished inputting the setup parameters.
- Simply type in your AT&T email account’s password and click the ‘Connect’
- Finally, wait till the account creation procedure is complete before clicking the ‘OK’ option to allow your AT&T email account to be configured with Outlook.
So, this is how you may add ATT email to Outlook 2019 or 2016. Although Outlook works well with the majority of email providers, it may sometimes produce issues. Users of Att.net email are in a similar scenario.
You may face issues like;
- Login issues with ATT
- MS Outlook is unable to send AT&T email
- AT&T emails are not being received by Microsoft Outlook
- AT&T is sluggish to answer or does not respond at all
As a result, we provide a completely alternative technique that may simplify the operation and spare you from the long manual approach and the setting of ATT in Outlook. So, have a look at it.
An Alternative Way to Add AT&T Email to Outlook 2010 and all above Version
The MacXtra Email Backup Tool streamlines the procedure and shows you how to forward ATT email to Outlook in a few simple steps. It does not ask you to setup ATT in Outlook using complicated server settings; instead, it allows you to add AT& T to an Outlook-compatible file format, which you can then import as needed. So, have a look at how it works.
Complete Steps for Exporting ATT Emails to Microsoft Outlook
- After downloading the ATT to Outlook converter, you’ll need to enter your AT&T email account and password.
- Once you’ve submitted all of your ATT folders to the application, pick which ones you want to convert and select storage option as PST files.
- Now you must choose a destination for your resulting files. To get the best result, use various filters and then click the save
So that’s how you add ATT email to Outlook 2019, 2016, and previous versions. As you can see, this procedure is really quick compared to the manual method, and it provides you with a simple conversion route. Now let’s have a look at some of its other features to acquire a better understanding of it.
Find out More About AT&T to Outlook converter.
- Batch Transfer: The programme allows you to forward your AT&T emails in bulk. If you have a large number of folders in ATT and wish to move them all at once, you may do it quickly.
- All Versions are Supported: The utility may add ATT email to Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016. The generated files are compatible with all Outlook versions.
- Advanced Filters: You can selectively forward ATT email to Outlook using the various filter settings. To, From, Date, and Subject are some of the choices.
- Operating System Compatibility: The program works on both Mac and Windows operating systems. Furthermore, you are also not limited to any particular OS version.
We’ve provided you with two of the most effective methods to add ATT email to Outlook 2019, 2016, and 2010. One method is to use the manual, which enables you to setup AT&T to Outlook through server settings. The alternative method is automatic, which enables you to add all of the folders while also allowing you to selectively add them in a few stages. So, check through each approach and choose the one that is most convenient for you.
Follow the steps in the blog: Forward AT&T Email to Gmail.