Open PST File Without Outlook on Mac With All Attachments
Is PST file access denied? Do you wish to open PST file without Outlook on Mac? Are you seeking for an app to open a PST file on a Mac? If you answered yes, this article will answer all of your questions. It tries to resolve all of your PST file-related issues and helps you use them properly. So, begin reading the article for an immediate remedy.
PST files are Outlook-compatible and Windows-specific file formats. One thing to note is that they can only be opened using Windows Outlook and not the Mac version. The second consideration is that opening a PST file without Outlook and on a Mac is not simple.
The only method to access PST files without Outlook is to use a compatible application that can open them. In light of this, we provide a solution that is consistent with all possible circumstances. Check it out to gain access to PST files in the most efficient manner.
A Suitable Solution to Open PST Files Without Outlook on Mac
MacXtra PST Viewer is the tool that enables to access Outlook PST files on Mac without the need for an additional programme. It is a PST file-specific software that allows you to open any PST file, regardless of the Outlook version to which it belongs. It also enables you to access corrupted .pst files. You may thus consider this program as an all-in-one solution to open a PST file from a PC on a Mac. Check out the instructions below to comprehend how the tool operates.
Easy Steps to Open Your PST File on Mac
- First things first, make sure you have the PST file viewer utility downloaded on your Mac. After which you must install it and then start it in order to open PST file on Mac without Outlook.
- To pick individual PST files or a folder that is comprised of PST files, respectively, click the “Add File” or “Add Folder” button.
- By clicking on the checkboxes, you may choose the folder in which to see the PST email file.
- You are now able to access the files within the folder along with data about the email file, such as its From, To, Subject, Sent, Received, and Size.
- On a Mac OS computer, you may see the PST Email files by clicking on the file.
So, with the aid of the offered program, you may quickly access PST files without Outlook on a Mac machine. Let us now proceed to learn more about the usefulness of the tool. We’d like to show you some of its most important features presently. Examine them for a better understanding of the instrument.
Learn More About An App to Open a PST File on a Mac
- Selection Mode: The utility offers you two options to select PST files. You can either add files to upload individual PST files or add folders to upload tons of PST files at once.
- Instant View: The tool allows you to instantly open PST file without Outlook on Mac. You just need to click on the uploaded files or folders to quickly examine all related emails.
- Preview All Data: With an app to open a PST file on a Mac, you can get all the PST properties. You can access all emails as well as all attachments in one click.
- Independent: The app allows you to open your PST file on Mac without any Outlook configuration. You don’t need to be configured with Outlook or any other client to access PST.
- OS Support: The utility allows you to access Outlook PST files on any version of Mac OS. You can use the tool on support: 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.8 Mountain Lion
You may now open PST file without Outlook on Mac. We have provided you with an app to open a PST file on a Mac that is quite useful and advantageous. It is quite speedy and gives you a preview of all emails and attachments. You may use the tool’s free version to open PST files right now. So, start utilising the tool for free immediately to fix your problem.