How to Delete All Emails from Apple Mail? Complete Guide
Are you a Mac user who uses Apple Mail? Is your inbox flooded with emails? In this instance, deleting all emails from Apple Mail will help you organize the emails and data. If you want to handle emails and attachments in your Mail. Then this is the post for you. How to delete old emails Apple Mail on Mac.
In this write-up, we will show you how to remove duplicate emails in Apple Mail by using one of the best and most advanced solutions to remove all emails from Apple Mail.
How to Delete Old Emails from Apple Mail Manually?
Here I will show you how to remove all emails from Apple Mail manually. All the steps are given below:
To Delete Single Emails in Mac Mail
- open Mac Mail on your machine.
- And then select the email and click on the “Delete” button.
To Delete Selected Emails in Apple Mail
- Open Apple Mail.
- Now select the required emails.
- Lastly, press the “Delete” button.
Delete Multiple Emails Apple Mail
- In Apple Mac Mail.
- Select the required folder.
- Now press on the “Edit” icon and the “Select All” option.
- Lastly, click on the “Delete” icon.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Time taking and lengthy process.
- Users can not delete selective emails.
- There is no filter option to remove all emails from Apple Mail.
How to Delete All Emails from Apple Mail Professionally?
One of the best and highly recommended software to delete multiple emails in Apple Mail is MacXtra EmailRaser. The software has amazing and extraordinary features, which help to remove all emails from Apple Mac Mail. the software comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface. Also, the utility deletes emails from all the folders in Mac Mail. the software has the power to remove all selected data in minutes.
Advanced Features of the Software
- The software previews all files and folders on the software panel, so users can easily select the required data as per their needs.
- The utility provides “advance setting” options to delete all specific emails of Apple Mail via Date Range, From, To, Subject, Body and etc.
- Users can easily and quickly remove multiple emails from Apple Mac Mail in bulk with email attachments. Also, there is an option to delete selected email folders.
- The software supports all the latest versions above OS X Mountain Lion. The supporting OS X are Catalina macOS 10.15, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, and 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- The software has the capability to delete only emails and only attachments by using this software. Also, the tool allows you to delete bulk attachments from emails.
How Does the Tool Work?
- Run the software.
- Now select the iCloud from the side panel and enter the login details of Apple Mail.
- Next, all the files and folders will appear on the screen, and choose the data as per your need.
- Apply the filter according to your needs.
- Lastly, click on the “Start Erasing” option to start the process.
Now all the emails from Apple Mac Mail will be deleted from the account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Time to Say Goodbye
In conclusion, the article provides a way for permanently deleting emails from an Apple Mail account’s mailbox. It is recommended that users begin by using the Trial Version of the Software and then purchase the pro version. Apple Mail allows you to delete all undesired emails from a certain sender or from a specific date/subject/to list.